Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
So this is blowing up very badly in the faces of people who were hoping this would change the assumed ending of Mania. (I'm saying assumed as stupider stuff has happened and Vince could troll us all...)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Not always. There is a thing called false allegations. Bravo himself says he can't verify Roman because he allegedly brought under an alias. So how does anyone know it was Roman at all? And Roman's public response to these has been on similar lines as well. Do you really think Roman would lie really that badly if there was something to this?

Bravo wanted attention and his youtube partner money using Roman's name and he got it. Whether he get sued or not depends on his luck. He will probably get away with it. If he knows the wrestling industry, he would've also known Vince would be reluctant to let Roman sue this guy fearing WWE's brand value. These guys used it to their advantage and ran a scam. There was also the intentionally manipulated reaction using Luther Reigns as a pretense for Roman. See pic below:

He deliberately misled people by posting pictures like these with the name Reigns with Luther cut off.

Bravo is a scam artist. Nothing more.

He's a smart swindler cheat, who knew the gullible wrestling fan community can be manipulated into believing anything as long as it fits their agenda. He made bank with his youtube partnership by playing the fools.

He's not the only one though, dirstsheets for the most part do the same. Especially Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso.
Bravo knows nothing about the wrestling industry. Dude mispelled Austin, called Tough Enough Tough Man, etc. I'm not surprised with what he posted. As I said, the guy is kind of a diva. He made the video look like a goddamn film project ffs.
What you're saying though is exactly my point, Bravo made too many accusations that got traction and kept going with it. We are not talking about a random video on youtube that could just be taken down. We have at least 20 people mentioned that could sue, for some reason they don't. I'm playing the devil's advocate here and assume there's more to this stuff.
Personally, just because Roman wasn't proved guilty doesn't piss me off like others. Fans being hopeful that shit like this happen so a guy doesn't close the show is pathetic and sad. There was some interesting info in the video and I will keep an eye if there's an update.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I am human*******Also since no matter how many times or ways I say it but their IS EVIDENCE on Reigns but without some key texts to match the orders I WILL NOT DISCLOSE IT.

oh fuck off will you?

Why would he need to show text messages with the first name cut off if it was reigns? he wouldnt, its because it isnt him. Attention seeking.

roman should just sue this twat for defamation. If he doesnt have enough evidence to link roman with it then he shouldnt be "disclosing" his name in the first place until he has enough to prove the validity of his statements.

·
Registered
20,776 Posts
Bravo knows nothing about the wrestling industry. Dude mispelled Austin, called Tough Enough Tough Man, etc. I'm not surprised with what he posted. As I said, the guy is kind of a diva. He made the video look like a goddamn film project ffs.
What you're saying though is exactly my point, Bravo made too many accusations that got traction and kept going with it. We are not talking about a random video on youtube that could just be taken down. We have at least 20 people mentioned that could sue, for some reason they don't. I'm playing the devil's advocate here and assume there's more to this stuff.
Personally, just because Roman wasn't proved guilty doesn't piss me off like others. Fans being hopeful that shit like this happen so a guy doesn't close the show is pathetic and sad. There was some interesting info in the video and I will keep an eye if there's an update.
Well you don't sue because he isn't swimming in money. Lot of money to spend on a regular asshole. Plus they probably do use and rather just let it go away

·
Registered
279 Posts
Maybe this idiot was hired as the perennial obsessed bullshitter by Vince for his boy Roman, under the line of thinking that ''any publicity is a good one''...
Sure. WWE is basically slumming it these days at local high school gyms. This story might just get them back into the headlines :quite

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Well all those guys that were implicated I have no doubt ARE actually on steroids. I would hope some people wouldn't be so gullible as to believe just b/c they passed some whack ass test it doesn't mean they aren't on steroids. Steroid cheats pass tests all the time, there are ways around it, especially when we are talking WWE style testing which isn't as stringent as other sports. The pathologists themselves are probably paid to toss all the samples and use clean one's that have been on standby to clear some of these meatheads.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
The 'Austyn' spelling and the grammar mistakes were bad enough but the 'Steve Nash' error was pretty comical as well by Richard Rodriguez.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,864 Posts

·
Banned
2,360 Posts
Jon Bravo posted this on Youtube comments section:

-*To add.. I AM A ONE MAN TEAM. I do this alone, with no help not even a person reviews it but myself. Yes there are spelling errors.. When you are rushed by 1000's to make a video of this magnitude in this amount of time and work there will be errors.. I am human*******Also since no matter how many times or ways I say it but their IS EVIDENCE on Reigns but without some key texts to match the orders I WILL NOT DISCLOSE IT. ** Just wanted to tell everyone that I am going to be taking some time away from youtube to focus more on the WFN Film and other feature film opportunities that I have been given. I pour my heart and soul in these videos and feel that most do no understand what I am doing here. I was never a wave around your hand and "Film with a cell phone" guy. I wanted to do something that was different that not everyone has the patience to do, however I learned that this generation doesn't really know whats involved in making these types of videos and they want more instant gratification. I believe in quality and always will. As I have said many times in the past, I do not make money on youtube and have only spend thousands on gear and countless hours of learning and editing to learn this craft. Saying all that, I appreciate everyone even the people who hate, it's the people who hate that got me where I am today.
How fucking retarded is this guy? People aren't shitting on him because of his profession people are shitting on him for being a scam artist with little to no merit who's been yapping about six month about Reigns he even said he had concrete proof on him used his photo and everything and it turned to out to be someone who we haven't seen in like 10 years. What a fucking oxymoron.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.