Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ratings have been low in the last few weeks and I believe that the company needs a major storyline right now.

How about this storyline:

Eric Bischoff is now banned from TNA so he would decide to open is own wrestling company with is own roster and is own show on SPIKE (obviously it would be a storyline but it would be a great way for TNA to launch is second wrestling show on Spike). Some wrestlers from TNA like Bobby Roode, Gunner and Bully Ray could also join Eric Bishoff's "company" and a major war could start between both shows.

Recently, there were rumors about TNA having a new show on Spike and some changes coming very soon. I think this would be very interesting.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
NO! NO! NO!

Look mate, I appriciate the creative thinking. I'll rep you for your creative ideas soon but no way is this going to happen.

It will be too much work. Spike will have to cancel one of it's own shows to invest into this new show UNLESS, Eric Bischoff decides to take over TNA Xplosion?

Reactions: GetReady2Fly

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have grown tired of takeovers and power struggles in TNA sorry man but no and the last thing anyone wants is for both Xplosion and Impact Wrestling to be about Hogan v. Bischoff

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Power struggles are so played out in professional wrestling . Why not just write good stories, for emerging wrestlers, with decent characters that people can invest in?

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
No. TNA doesn't need a power struggle any more, it's time to move away from it and start writing different great story lines.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
whats funny is tna have done everything to try to get ratings except for one thing and that is actual wrestling ...what used to make tna so great was the x division and now the whole division except for aries is non-existent. maybe if tna re-focused their priorities into what made them great in the 1st place the company wouldnt be in the shitter like it is now ..

all the money spent on hogan/bischoff/flair/rvd if tna turned around and spent that money on young talent from the indys and really beefed up the x division and made it the central part of their show going forward , i guarantee you the ratings would go up ..but of course dixie would never do something as logical as that

·
Registered
69 Posts
whats funny is tna have done everything to try to get ratings except for one thing and that is actual wrestling ...what used to make tna so great was the x division and now the whole division except for aries is non-existent. maybe if tna re-focused their priorities into what made them great in the 1st place the company wouldnt be in the shitter like it is now ..

all the money spent on hogan/bischoff/flair/rvd if tna turned around and spent that money on young talent from the indys and really beefed up the x division and made it the central part of their show going forward , i guarantee you the ratings would go up ..but of course dixie would never do something as logical as that
Yes! Yes! Yes! Couldn't have said it better myself. Dixie did mention a "new format" coming after Lockdown. Maybe...just maybe.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

I bet you a million dollars ratings wouldn't go any place.

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
What they need is no storyline of Eric coming back. Look Eric has even stated lately in interviews that he does not even want to be on tv anymore.That he is happy with the back stage duties. His persona on screen is done and we dont need it anymore.

Anyways i like the idea of a second show with half the roster rebeling on it or something. I would rather they just have a show called "CROSS THE LINE" Which would just be a 1 hour alternative much more edgy faster show. Well the 2 hour show is for building storys and all that.

Impact Wrestling Presents - Cross the Line.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I bet you a million dollars ratings wouldn't go any place.
how would you know ? what does it hurt to try ? tna has practically tried EVERYTHING else except for this. so why not try the one thing that made them popular in the 1st place before all the big names came in to collect a paycheck ?

at worst, ratings and all other business stays the same ( cant get any worse right now ) and at best and very likely business goes back up and all the alienated fans may come back and/or gain new viewers who want a true alternative . anybody with a half brain would do this but dixie doesnt qualify as a person with a half brain ...oh well

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't believe the problem is Hogan or Bischoff or Flair or RVD. I believe the problem is that TNA just looks like a smaller version of the WWE. I think they should stop with those stupid storylines like Eric Young and ODB and with some stupid characters like Robbie E. I think their shows should be more serious and they should focus more on the presentation of the show. I think they should try to copy a little more the UFC in terms of presentation instead of the WWE.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Flair is taking the bischoff role in TNA, I can see him working with roode.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I don't mind the Bischoff forming his own show idea, just no power struggle or war. Leave them as two separate shows.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
How about TNA take wrestling into a new direction then it has been for the last decade and change. How about Bischoff gets put off TV and NEVER comes back. Garrett released. Hogan stops making long promos about being the GM and in control....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I think TNA should swallow its pride and recognize that they're closer in scope to ROH than the WWE. So my idea for a big storyline would be an annual TNA vs ROH PPV. Of course, the two sides would have to form some sort of working agreement, where they'd share in the revenues and promotional responsibilities. But instead of a "war," just let it be a respectful competition pitting the best wrestlers from the two companies going head-to-head.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
NO! NO! NO!

Look mate, I appriciate the creative thinking. I'll rep you for your creative ideas soon but no way is this going to happen.
dude his idea IS ANOTHER NWO REHASH abandon all creativity ye who enter here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts