Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- In an interview with The Slate, Arn Anderson teased a major announcement at tonight's SmackDown tapings, which have Triple H and John Cena advertised.

He said: "You have to expect some major announcements with those two on the show. I'm glad Columbia is the site for whatever they have planned. We will give the fans the best possible show possible."

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Main event of the night will be Cena-HHH in a cage match...AFTER SD goes off the air lol.

Don't see what big announcement they can have for SD. Knowing WWE, it'll be something like "NXT stars can now appear on Smackdown"

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
"Here comes the Ax, and here comes the Smasher."

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I hope it's a Smackdown Supershow. That way, everybody can be on both shows and nobody will complain about it. The brand split should only be applied to house shows. It basically already is, but it's never been officially announced.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Cena and HHH will be involved in a dark segment/match most likely because they are both part of RAW main storyline.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
If the announcement is a Smackdown Supershow, they might as well say the brand split is over.

I can't see this announcement being anything too big, though.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
may wwe will end smackdown tonight and Announcement that the winner of the wwe champion match will face the world champion for the wwe champion and world title at money in the bank.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Cancel Smackdown now that RAW is three hours, have everyone on that show and release the deadwood.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Cancel Smackdown now that RAW is three hours, have everyone on that show and release the deadwood.
Hell, no! I'd cry...but even Smackdown-haters know they won't cancel the blue brand.

I hope they announce the official end to the brand extension on TV though.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Main event of the night will be Cena-HHH in a cage match...AFTER SD goes off the air lol.
If I went to SD tapings in 2012 and got this as a dark match I'd be the happiest fucking fan ever lol.

As with all WWE 'major announcements' I won't be getting my hopes up for this because it will most likely be something stupid.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
If it was a major announcement they would either

A. Say it on Raw

or

B. Hype on Raw that a major announcement will be made on SD

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Well they did not advertise nothing on RAW about a major announcement on Smackdown, so that probably seals the deal that nothing will happen.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts