Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take it for what it's worth...but, HHH's theme music was being tested at the Amway Arena in Orlando just a few minutes ago. It could just be a random wrestlers theme song they chose to test....or is it the return if HHH tonight on RAW?

EDIT: Link won't post...but here is the story.

Posted by Marc Middleton on November 22, 2010 at 3:35 PM

- Take it for what it’s worth but Triple H’s music was used in the arena this afternoon in Orlando at the Amway Center to test the audio during a soundcheck. No word yet if he is returning tonight on RAW but he is scheduled to return soon.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,081 Posts
Well, I have no idea if that means anything or not, or if it's true or not, or how the person in question knows about or is making it up, but I did think last night that we could very well see Sheamus utterly obliterate John Morrison tonight, bringing Triple H back for a TLC match vs. Sheamus.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If Cena is really taking time off, they absolutely need another big name in there took take his spot. As of right now there is no major story line on Raw. That's really pending the whole Cena being fired situation. So Triple H making his return now would be the perfect time.

Someone posted something about Orton facing Wade at TLC for Cenas reinstatement, that was a brilliant guess if you ask me. Judging off of Ortons reactions as he left the ring last night.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Would be cool to see Triple H come back now. As much as I would love to see more Sheamus/Morrison, all it would do would give Sheamus a win he doesn't need and halt Morrison's momentum he has now. So this is the perfect time for Trips to come back to feud with Sheamus. Who knows if it means anything though, I heard he's close to coming back, so you never know.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
If Cena is really taking time off, they absolutely need another big name in there took take his spot. As of right now there is no major story line on Raw. That's really pending the whole Cena being fired situation. So Triple H making his return now would be the perfect time.
Do they really? The only reason there is no up and coming breakout starts is that all of those who get near the main event and are new to it got knocked down after spending a bit of time there. Not to mention all of that got backtracked so we could focus on the nexus more. With that mostly done, I see no reason for people like Miz, Seamus, JoMo, and a couple of other guys to make their mark.

Let the past go. Please. The clashing eras never mesh well when the established guys just end up squashing up and comers (so they can pay their dues...pfft) etc.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Sometimes I wish I wouldn't click on spoiler posts. oh well

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
Pretty sure Trips will be back tonight. I hope so anyway, RAW is boring without him.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
^ hhh promo's/matches won't exactly liven it up.

Eh, if he comes back Sheamus needs to beat up Morrison at least, and preferably get a win over him.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Didn't he work a dark match a few weeks ago?

Could just be first up in a dark match
Triple H will not return in a dark match. It doesn't work that way lol.

Anyways, I hope it's tonight. He's been gone too long and if Cena really is going to be out for a while then Raw could sure as hell use him. Besides, I want him to be there for the KOTR show next week. I'm going with a complete and utter casual and a show with no Cena and no Trips would suck balls lol. The only real star left would be Randy and even then he's not at their level yet.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
He MUST come back tonight , the main event face scene is down to only Orton , & hes a shitty excuse of a face... in reality Ortons a heel who just gets cheered for

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I would imagine that if Cena really is taking a break, that they would have planned it to coincide with Triple H's return. And, considering the buzz generated by Survivor Series last night they're probably planning on having a lot of people tune in to RAW tonight, which is a good reason to have something big happen.

Or it could all just be wishful thinking on my part.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I am READY to mark out. If what I hope happens, as soon as "The game" theme plays, I WILL mark.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
I hope so. Triple H was so stale before he left but the pushes of crap like Daniel Bryan, kaval, Bourne, Kofi etc have made me appreciate him a lot more. Something with him and Wade could be great.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Do they really? The only reason there is no up and coming breakout starts is that all of those who get near the main event and are new to it got knocked down after spending a bit of time there. Not to mention all of that got backtracked so we could focus on the nexus more. With that mostly done, I see no reason for people like Miz, Seamus, JoMo, and a couple of other guys to make their mark.

Let the past go. Please. The clashing eras never mesh well when the established guys just end up squashing up and comers (so they can pay their dues...pfft) etc.
I suppose but right now none of those guys are Cena, Triply H, or Orton big. I don't take wrestling as serious as most so that's just my opinion. Sheamus is feuding with John Morrison and Santino but I agree he could definitely be superstar if he get's his mic skills up. I don't know about the Miz, I don't get the hype around this guy. he sucks to me. but yeah you're right, it's all about who get's the push not who has the talent.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I doubt it, if he was returning tonight they surely wouldn't fuck up the surprise by testing his music in front of everybody who turned up a little early. Probably just a good song to test for the set-up quality or something.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I wish I hadn't opened this thread. I'd liked to have been surprised if this happens.
I know right?! I hope he doesn't come back so I can be surprised.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts