Wrestling Forum banner

541 - 560 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Low Ki is awesome! I hope he wins tonight.
Regardless if you like AEW or NXT, you have to agree that plus MLW makes Wednesday an awesome wrestling night.

·
Registered
11,800 Posts
Lol at least they kept the same storyline and name. Kudos to MLW for keeping kayfabe. His knees are shot though. Ricky is my favorite luchador of all time. Matches I want too see;
Park vs Muertes
Fatu vs Muertes
Tankman vs Muertes
Laredo Kid vs Muertes
Josef vs Muertes

Did you notice they put Tankman record on the screen? Tankman is about to get the Goldberg treatment.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Too many damn squash matches lately. And it took them like four years to stuff those two jobbers into body bags.

·
Registered
11,800 Posts
Trying to figure out how Laredo Kid make top 10 without wins but I am Not complaining.

King of Colosseum shaping up to be fun through two matches plus Mil Muertes.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
So glad to read Mil Muertes is returning to TV. He was one of my favourite parts of Lucha Underground so was shocked to see no one signed him when everyone signed elsewhere.

I've still yet to watch much MLW but I do keep up to date with results and planning to watch King of colosseum as card is shaping up well.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Personally, If I were MLW, I'd add the Lawlor-Low Ki match to Kings of Colosseum, and use the next few weeks beforehand building to the match.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
So, the unveiling of more Contra members is being teased, any ideas? I'm thinking Sefa Fatu could be one.
Sefa keeps publicly saying that AEW is his goal. Not sure if AEW is interested or not, though. So maybe he's hoping to use MLW as a springboard to AEW like MJF and Pillman.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Simon Gotch vs. Jordan Oliver added to Kings of Colosseum.

Personally, this match does nothing for me; Gotch is painfully mediocre imo, and I'm not a fan of Oliver at all, but this was due to happen sooner or later.

541 - 560 of 615 Posts