Wrestling Forum banner

461 - 471 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
They have some of the most beautiful looking belts in the wrestling industry. Yet this company still has one of tje the ugliest tacky cheap indy looking logos. Dont they wanna grow? Outside of our market the lsrger audience doesnt gravitate to then because they dont come off professional in some ways.

They bring in epic talent and have a cool direction but i want them to grow

They have so much potential but seem to wanna stay indy

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
Big news. Not sure about the value, it does surprise me that he would resign. MLW must of given him at least 6 figures, I love Fatu and I'm delighted for MLW. Any news on their TV deal in the US? Maybe they used the some of the money to resign Fatu.

·
Registered
24,483 Posts
It does shock me that he signed for that long with obvious interest from bigger promotions and apparently this deal is more "iron clad" than contracts before it. But, I still would be shocked if he's actually there until 2025.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Apparently Jacob Fatu has some stuff in his background that make signing with WWE impossible. It's a shame, but them's the breaks, I guess. If it leaves him free for MLW, then there's a silver-lining to all that, provided he has turned over a new leaf. Apparently The Briscoes are in the same boat. But if that means MLW can snag them too, then fuck yes.

·
Registered
11,887 Posts

Is the guy flashed at 2:33 possibly released WWE developmental Dorion Mak (Dan Matha)?

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Hmm, it does kind of look like him. Dan Matha has an amazing look. If he's anywhere near solid in the ring, he'd be great for them.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Dan Matha would be a perfect opponent for Fatu.
Oh man, if they could build that up for PPV? I’m there. I want to like Matha so bad. Let Prichard work out with him a bit.

Come on, Rock. You’ve bought the XFL. Time to give wrestling a leg-up and get us Fatu vs. Matha on Rock-sponsored PPV.

461 - 471 of 471 Posts