Wrestling Forum banner

421 - 440 of 467 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was thinking Court might stay away from the retread guys and go after some of the young NXT releases like Tino Sabbatelli, Aleksandar Jaksic,Cezar Bononi and maybe Epico and Primo since Konan has been quoted as saying he would like then in Triple AAA.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
I was thinking Court might stay away from the retread guys and go after some of the young NXT releases like Tino Sabbatelli, Aleksandar Jaksic,Cezar Bononi and maybe Epico and Primo since Konan has been quoted as saying he would like then in Triple AAA.
Tino is turns 37yrs old in August. But I understand your larger point.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Since i've had a lot of freetime during CoVid, i've watch the past 2 years of MLW on You Tube. I have really enjoyed the shows except for Injustice. I think MLW is very underrated. They have a good product and a few ex-WWE guys could put them in the 3rd spot for national promotions.

·
Registered
409 Posts
same with Dan Matha. I'm sure Chris Hero (Kassius ohno) is gonna show up.

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
I really hope MLW gets a big television deal. I've really started to get into the shows at first I found it pretty filler. I do notice that creative loves to have stables/factions. Dynasty, Contra unit, team filthy and Injustice make up a huge part of the show.

I like the booking philosophy and I did like this week when they was showing the biased referee's fast counts from previous matches.

If they get the television deal to what Court is alluding to that could be huge for them.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,647 Posts
I thought Holliday was gonna get a chair thrown at him lol. Wearing savio' s title is a tad daft but i see the bigger pic.im just about to watch the test as i didn't scroll through posts. Also here in the UK.we get at 12am on freesports which is beinsports uk arm of the show. Is go nuts if penta done a one off show as he still hasnt signed a full time deal or Fenix with aew.

Peace.

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
I thought Holliday was gonna get a chair thrown at him lol. Wearing savio' s title is a tad daft but i see the bigger pic.im just about to watch the test as i didn't scroll through posts. Also here in the UK.we get at 12am on freesports which is beinsports uk arm of the show. Is go nuts if penta done a one off show as he still hasnt signed a full time deal or Fenix with aew.

Peace.
I live in the UK too. I generally catch MLW on YouTube which I think is uploaded every Saturday. I think we have all the promotions here. Even ROH is shown in fite TV. Which I don't have due to having Virgin TV.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,647 Posts
I live in the UK too. I generally catch MLW on YouTube which I think is uploaded every Saturday. I think we have all the promotions here. Even ROH is shown in fite TV. Which I don't have due to having Virgin TV.

Hi there

I've just bought my new house and for six freaking weeks no sky freeview. I must of watched all my star wars, mandalorian, read loads and finally last week they came it was down to corona mate. Have u ever heard of watchwrestling.in it shows all those shows for free, raw, SD, NXT , NXT UK, AEW but i knew it's on then mate bit I can't tape it off YouTube so i just wait till the Monday it's on freesports which is beinsports I'm the u.s I think. Nice to see a fellow MLW follower on hete as there's not many. What other wrestling programs do j like? Also broken skull sessions is on with stone cold and a guest so far been taker, Goldberg, Kane, Big Show and Ric Flair. There's also the ruthless aggression series on too plus tons of other stuff u will like UFC And Boxing too mate.

Msg me bk if u can as there ain't many.uk ppl on here.

Peace.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does Chris Hero (Kassius ohno) have a past history with Court Bauer ? I kind of feel he's become damaged goods from the WWE. Pretty much been a trainer for NXT UK and has put over the younger talent. If he comes you may have to find a way to rebrand him as a heel somehow.

·
Mr Big Shot
133 Posts
Hi there

I've just bought my new house and for six freaking weeks no sky freeview. I must of watched all my star wars, mandalorian, read loads and finally last week they came it was down to corona mate. Have u ever heard of watchwrestling.in it shows all those shows for free, raw, SD, NXT , NXT UK, AEW but i knew it's on then mate bit I can't tape it off YouTube so i just wait till the Monday it's on freesports which is beinsports I'm the u.s I think. Nice to see a fellow MLW follower on hete as there's not many. What other wrestling programs do j like? Also broken skull sessions is on with stone cold and a guest so far been taker, Goldberg, Kane, Big Show and Ric Flair. There's also the ruthless aggression series on too plus tons of other stuff u will like UFC And Boxing too mate.

Msg me bk if u can as there ain't many.uk ppl on here.

Peace.

Hi there.

Oh dear I bet that is due to the Corona what a terrible time to buy a house!

I watch PPVs on wrestlingnetwork.in so probably similar. Plus I pay £9.99 for WWE network. I generally watch them all NWA,MLW,AEW,Impact,ROH and of course WWE.

I do have freesports where MLW is shown and used to record and watch the next day. But like I said I just catch it on Sundays on YouTube.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The best thing to come out of this coronavirus stuff, is finally getting an opportunity to catch up on MLW. I kind of dropped it in favor of NWA because i only had time to keep up with one youtube wrestling show but now with time off i can watch both.

I’m still loving the show. Simple storylines with a easy to follow presentation style. I love how all of the fighters have somewhat of an edge. No bland babyfaces just there because its their dream. Just a bunch of dudes duking it out to be best

·
Premium Member
17,156 Posts
Please help....

I watched 2019 Opera cup on PPV (FITE TV) last night. It was just a bunch of shows edited together. I couldn't figure out the timeline, but google said it took place in December 2019. ACH just returned, so it was shortly after his fallout of WWE. I'm guessing they edited together a few shows that included the tournaments. It was good and $9 was a steal.

But, I was hoping someone could tell me the timeline of when that started and ended, and when they stopped live shows.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
Hammerstone is held back by Dynasty I think. He could be 80's era Hulk Hogan - though that might just be eavily influenced with seeing him with the guitar.

Von Erich's can't act worth shit - terrible with lines. But they have the name.

Injustice is much better in these vignettes than in execution on programming. Need to professionalize their looks when wrestling. Jordan as the "white ally" who takes more offense to slights than his "partners of color" would be the way I'd go with it. MLW isn't afraid to involve itself with the outside world will serve it well.

These vids remind me of the ending of the old ECW television shows with the drive by vignettes/promo's mashed together.

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
I’m curious to see what the DAZN deal does for MLW. If it means income, they may be able to play a bit harder.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Kind of amazed and happy for Court and MLW . They survived the CoVid with no empty arena shows, resigned some of their key talent and have TV with DAZN and a co promoting deal with New Japan . Also so far none of their wrestlers are accused in the # speaking out movement. Could be a solid # 3 promotion by years end.

421 - 440 of 467 Posts