Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

· Registered
9,121 Posts
The Bellas aren't legends in the slightest, Nikki especially at this point feels like a wish.com Kim Kardashian.

...But it was odd that Madusa was the only woman even brought to the show as a legend. They had nobody they could have called? Doesn't like Molly Holly legitimately work there??

And I don't really get cutting the cage match of all things, when you advertise that type of match and fail to do it, it's like pulling the rug out from underneath the fans feet. I think it legitimately killed the crowd some when they did that. If anything, you could have just cut out Ric and Charlotte, which was pointless, and even the Bianca/Sonya nothing match for more time on the cage match and a few other women legends.
Debra Micelli was there because:

1. She wasn’t a diva, but her time as Alundra Blayze was simply as a female wrestler. Alundra’s presentation in 1994 and 1995 was fairly close to most women post Revolution.

2. She’s probably in the Rumble, and there’s a fun storyline to be had where she tries to reclaim the title that she never lost.

· Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Fucking simps!
It’s a topic I’ve never thought about until reading your post but that Dax dudes tweets seem pretty reasonable to me. Vince definitely booked the women better because Damage Control and Raquel taking up so much TV time is fucking horrendous. Only Rhea Ripley has benefitted from Triple H - but what an overreaction over one fkn match lmao

Bayley is talented but under HHH she’s a wimp and sooks more than a bludger and because of that, she is quickly heading into Daniel Bryan vegan champion territory. It’s becoming fast forward, fuck off heat, from me. Something I’ve only ever experienced with Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio.

I don’t watch AEW except for sporadic highlights but from a wrestling stand point, it would be in Bayley’s best interests to head there and it’d arguably benefit everyone except for maybe her bank account.

For what it’s worth just want to add that Bryan is an incredible wrestler but his bland personality factoring in that we would be very different human beings made me despise him the first moment I saw him in NXT as a 13 year old. Basically my thoughts of him would mean he’s the worst face of my lifetime, and that makes him the greatest heel I’ve ever seen (even if he didn’t have that vegan run - he has always been a heel to me)

· Registered
9,864 Posts
No need to apologize it just shows you have a lot to contribute which is what this forum is all about.

All this crying/whining/moaning/bitching about this chick, that chick is the main reason why WE WILL NEVER HAVE FEMALE STARS TRISH/LITA/MOLLY HOLLY/VICTORIA/MICKIE. This is also why many hardcore fans prefer them over today’s crop of women. Nobody wants to put nobody over anymore and it’s not only selfish, but it’s pathetic. Becky squashing Bianca in 43 seconds was pathetic. Charlotte not dropping the title to Rhea was egregious. Bayley seems like the most reasonable horsewoman out of the bunch, at least she puts people over.

Sasha doesn’t get her she walks out, go out the country and still bitch😆🤣😂 Boss move.

Charlotte is entitled like Sasha but she’s also spoiled because her dad and how hhh idolize him.

Becky returns and squashes a younger talent in 43 seconds.

Everything else you stated is correct too, but the bold is especially an important detail people overlook.

I still can't wrap my head around Becky fans having a meltdown over a couple(yes couple) of rare incidents where Becky "didn't look good". Where somebody else went over on her. It's really hilarious.

· Registered
468 Posts
There is a definitely a lot of butt hurt about the Bellas because they got over exactly how your smark wrestling fan doesn't want someone to get over.

They did not seek IWC approval. They did not go through many years of "paying their dues", working the indies, being the plucky underdog, being ignored by Vince/Triple H/Steph/Insert Boogeyman Here.

They got into a niche industry, tapped into what is actually popular, completely cornered and maximized that market and rose to levels of fame, crossover appeal, legendary status and marketability that very few wrestlers ever even come close to.

I hate reality TV but fair play to them, they knew how to work it, get in and maximize it and simply took advantage of what was there rather than whine about how they wish it could be. The hate to them comes because they don't need wrestling fans now and never really sought their approval.

Regarding Sasha and Saraya, Sasha walked out and Saraya works for a rival and Vince or no Vince, they aren't going to celebrate that.

Saraya deserves to be celebrated, definitely.

· Registered
271 Posts
The Bellas acting like they care about the other women in WWE history is gross. They are virtue signaling, shifting the attention to themselves because virtue signaling is collateral in today's society for making money and doing so without having to lift a finger.

Social media will reply to their bullshit with e-hugs, emojis and the "honor" of putting their own money into the Bellas' diamond studded purses.

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Becky returns and squashes a younger talent in 43 seconds.
Are you clowns still crying about this? The whole point of that was to get people to turn on Becky and get more people to sympathize for Bianca. The only way to get people to accept a Becky heel turn was to get most people on Bianca's side. Then Becky spent months trying to avoid Bianca including helping Doudrop win a title shot at the Rumble instead of Bianca. Then we get the payoff in the best women's WM match where Bianca beats Becky and then beats Becky at Summerslam a year later at the same PPV Becky beat her in 26 seconds. How the fuck are you clowns still crying about that match a year later after Becky put Bianca over at the 2 biggest PPV's of the year and while Bianca has been champion for 300 days since beating Becky. Move the fuck on. Becky helped Bianca way more than she didn't.

Bayley seems like the most reasonable horsewoman out of the bunch, at least she puts people over.
EDIt: How delusional can you be? Becky just put over Bianca at the 2 biggest PPV's!!!!! WTF are you even saying. Becky has only 8 wins on TV last year and hasn't won a match since War Games. "reasonable" They don't write the show or book themselves!! How ignorant can you be? Bayley not that long ago had a 390 day title reign and beat everyone on SD, that's called strong booking which every top star gets it. Becky is a top star and gets booked like it what a concept. Becky spent the first 4 years of her career putting everyone over but yea Becky never puts anyone over and is so forced even though the whole fucking reason Becky got a push was fans begging Becky to get a push with fan support but yea keep acting like she's Charlotte and didn't bust her ass to get where she was or paid her dues. Becky was jobbing to Mandy Rose in 2 minute matches in 2018 . FFS Becky fucking put over Asuka clean at the height of her popularity in 2019 at the Royal Rumble but yea never puts anyone over:ROFLMAO:

It's hilarious a couple of Alexa Bliss fans knocking Becky fans when Alexa's push from 2016-2018 was way worse and reign of terroy but acting like they haven't been crying about Alexa's booking since. Kinda hypocritical and a hint of jealousy of Becky don't ya think?

· I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
34,105 Posts
Are you clowns still crying about this? The whole point of that was to get people to turn on Becky and get more people to sympathize for Bianca. The only way to get people to accept a Becky heel turn was to get most people on Bianca's side. Then Becky spent months trying to avoid Bianca including helping Doudrop win a title shot at the Rumble instead of Bianca. Then we get the payoff in the best women's WM match where Bianca beats Becky and then beats Becky at Summerslam a year later at the same PPV Becky beat her in 26 seconds. How the fuck are you clowns still crying about that match a year later after Becky put Bianca over at the 2 biggest PPV's of the year and while Bianca has been champion for 300 days since beating Becky. Move the fuck on. Becky helped Bianca way more than she didn't.

EDIt: How delusional can you be? Becky just put over Bianca at the 2 biggest PPV's!!!!! WTF are you even saying. Becky has only 8 wins on TV last year and hasn't won a match since War Games. "reasonable" They don't write the show or book themselves!! How ignorant can you be? Bayley not that long ago had a 390 day title reign and beat everyone on SD, that's called strong booking which every top star gets it. Becky is a top star and gets booked like it what a concept. Becky spent the first 4 years of her career putting everyone over but yea Becky never puts anyone over and is so forced even though the whole fucking reason Becky got a push was fans begging Becky to get a push with fan support but yea keep acting like she's Charlotte and didn't bust her ass to get where she was or paid her dues. Becky was jobbing to Mandy Rose in 2 minute matches in 2018 . FFS Becky fucking put over Asuka clean at the height of her popularity in 2019 at the Royal Rumble but yea never puts anyone over:ROFLMAO:

It's hilarious a couple of Alexa Bliss fans knocking Becky fans when Alexa's push from 2016-2018 was way worse and reign of terroy but acting like they haven't been crying about Alexa's booking since. Kinda hypocritical and a hint of jealousy of Becky don't ya think?
You’re so biased about your favorite that you completely missed the point I was making. You said bliss marks yet if you read my stuff you would know I criticize her as well. I’m not a Stan/mark/fan I like her but I don’t identify with none of those 3 terms because wrestling fans have ruined those terms for us real supporters of wrestlers we like.

· Registered
2,043 Posts
Way to miss the point completely.

WWE pretty much just forgot about the women for this big celebration episode of Raw.

Also the fact that the Bellas being called 'Legends' upsets smarks will never get old.
There were 8 women on the show, they're just mad they weren't needed and are trying to use a pro woman argument to hide their unimportant existence.

· Registered
3,336 Posts
You’re so biased about your favorite that you completely missed the point I was making. You said bliss marks yet if you read my stuff you would know I criticize her as well. I’m not a Stan/mark/fan I like her but I don’t identify with none of those 3 terms because wrestling fans have ruined those terms for us real supporters of wrestlers we like.

What was the point you were making then? Bud I remember you from the Alexa Bliss era circa 2016 you are a Alexa Bliss Mark. Don't lie. You had no problem with Alexa burying every babyface during her title reign but now it's an issue with other women when Alexa isn't getting superpushed.

Bud it's not bias when I bring up facts. Facts are Becky put over Bianca at the 2 biggest PPV's after the 26 second loss for a storyline to make Bianca a bigger star and to turn Becky heel so why is that match still an issue and why is that on Becky when she doesn't book the show and was just following orders. Becky was following orders yet you're trashing her but then you're roasting Sasha for not following orders WTF is your point? Facts are Becky spent years putting everyone over until fans literally forced her to get a push and be the biggest star in wrestling, that's why she gets pushed strong and why most wrestlers get a push. Also Bayley isn't as big of a star as the other Horsewomen which is why she puts more people over. Becky and Sasha had the fans behind them and Charlotte has WWE behind her while Bayley after getting buried by your Queen Alexa hasn't been as popular with fans or WWE. There's a reason Bayley is the only Horsewomen not to be in a WM main event. It's not reasonable, it's star power. If Bayley was more popular she'd be pushed like the other 3. Bayley doesn't choose if she goes over people WWE does.

Also bringing up Lita,Trish,Molly,Victoria,Mickie is fucking dumb when Social Media wasn't as big a thing when they wrestled and the IWC wasn't dictating things as much. You know damn well Social Media would act the same way towards the old women stars as they do to present women stars so your point makes 0 sense.

"All this crying/whining/moaning/bitching about this chick, that chick is the main reason why WE WILL NEVER HAVE FEMALE STARS TRISH/LITA/MOLLY HOLLY/VICTORIA/MICKIE. This is also why many hardcore fans prefer them over today’s crop of women"

Like WTF is this shit? Really, Becky is the reason we don't have a Trish and Lita? What?:ROFLMAO: Makes no sense and just dumb. What is this point you're trying to make? Are you saying nobody ever complained about Trish and Lita's booking? That's just BS. People hated Lita's storylines(you know I did) and hated when Trish barked like a dog for Vince and people hated Piggy James. It's just plain wrong thinking no one bitched and moaned before WWE took women's wrestling serious in around 2015, it's just now Social Media is bigger and more people have a platform to "bitch and moan".

Bud there's still a fanbase for the shit Divas era where they'd rather have 2 minute matches and catty storylines then women main eventing WM and have great matches. Who the fuck cares about niche fanbases. Tamina has fans FFS. Those hardcore fans still love them because of nostalgia and think of a time when wrestling was peak(for them). I'd rather have today's women wrestlers who can have 4 star matches and main event PPV's and not just eye candy.

"that chick is the main reason why WE WILL NEVER HAVE FEMALE STARS TRISH/LITA/MOLLY HOLLY/VICTORIA/MICKIE."

WTF did Becky do? Imagine blaming Becky for something so dumb and wrong. Becky and Sasha and Asuka and Bayley ect.. all fit in with those women. They all can wrestle and are attractive so how is it Becky's fault we don't have them? Your point is the lamest thing said on this sub. It's makes 0 sense and just false. Most of those women love Becky, Lita came out of retirement to put over Becky, Trish said she wants to fight Becky within the last year, Molly has produced many becky matches including allowing Becky to do the Molly Go Round and Mickie wrested Becky in her first feud back in WWE so how is Becky the reason we don't have them again? Becky was once the most popular star in WWE when has those other women been the most popular in WWE? Sorry women are main eventing PPV's and being top merch sellers now we don't need females stars of 20 years ago.

· Premium Member
5,566 Posts
Literally no one cares about women's wrestling anymore.

The septum piercers that thought up and followed this trend a few years ago have moved onto newer outrage storys. (Hohol worship or Tater haters I'm not sure which)

61 - 80 of 80 Posts