Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,778 Posts
As much of a fan of Nikki Bella I am (I have watched Barmageddon several times just for her and Blake Shelton) I still wish that they were on the show regardless of how they felt with how the show was planned out because it would have been even more representation. I am not sure if WWE was on purpose leaving out of acknowledging people that had left WWE for other places. JRs voice was on the show, Jericho and others were shown as well. More women could have been shown on the show, ill agree. Madusa being the only women's legend isn't enough.

Also, the "nobody cares for Nikki Bella" thing isn't accurate when shes still active on TV outside of wrestling and not just on the E! network. When the Bella's have a following. Nikki Bella especially is a legend. Is she up there with Rock, Austin and Hogan? No.. but legends in WWE have no limitation and the Bellas have had a following.

Also also, it's cool to see Saraya be openly fans of the Bellas.

· Premium Member
4,219 Posts
Cry me a river, Bella twins. I didn’t see Punk, AJ Lee and a lot of others in there either. And with 30 years of moments to choose from, why the fuck would they highlight someone ( Banks) that chose to fuck them over and walk out on their company?

· Premium Member
46,596 Posts
I've never been a fan of the Bellas. They are just dollar store Kardashians to me.

Taking to instagram while one of them is wearing a towel is probably not the best way to address issues you had with the show.

That said, I will say that cutting the advertised cage match to make room for a bunch of crap like the messy DX segment and more poker segments just weeks after they did it the last time, but hey.

· Registered
252 Posts
Why would WWE gives spotlight to a woman who walked out of WWE last year, and another woman who is wrestling in AEW. Whatever contributions they made are irrelevant when they are no longer with WWE.
Because Jericho and Danielson were featured prominently in the blue video and Moxley wasn't excluded. There was only one or two images of Lita and Trish and that was about it for the trailblazing women.

· Registered
1,586 Posts
Hmm, perhaps the rumors about Steph and Triple H being separated are true. And now that Steph left the WWE, Triple H is just like "okay, the hell with the women's division, it was Steph's thing anyway and she's gone now."

· Registered
9,013 Posts

· Baby It's Violence
12,453 Posts
^ I gotta remind myself sometimes that wrestling fans have the patience of a 4 year old child.

If they want Vince back, great, but I never want to hear them throw a fucking tantrum about his booking then.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts