but it has also had some guys like
Rock
Austin
HBK
Bret Hart
AJ Styles
Sting
Kurt Angle

Smarks hate the ones in the first list but the second list the wrestlers had talent. Who else in the main event deserved to be in the main event?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
The main event has had guys like
Hulk Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
Macho Man Randy Savage
HHH
Cena

Rock
Austin
HBK
Bret Hart
AJ Styles
Sting
Kurt Angle

Smarks hate the ones in the first list but the second list the wrestlers had talent. Who else in the main event deserved to be in the main event?
Do you mean wrestling skills?

If so, LOL at savage in 1st list.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe wrestling skills is what I mean
Hogan and Cena got comments like they are over with the kids let's make them main event.
HHH married Stephanie was his remark.

Guys Bret Hart and HBK in the '90s had good technical skill and still had the fans behind them.

Guys like Jericho while world champions never got to that level. They were kind of like main event jobbers.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
The fact that Cena and Triple H are in the first group and AJ Styles is in the second is laughable. And it's DOUBLE laughable when you consider the fact that Styles isn't even a main eventer. TNA is a glorified Indy.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Savage, Cena and HHH are all great wrestlers. AJ sucks at everything and Rock was crap in the ring.

And plus it's a fake sport. The only way you "deserve" to main event is if you can draw.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The main event has had guys like
Hulk Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
Macho Man Randy Savage
HHH
Cena

Rock
Austin
HBK
Bret Hart
AJ Styles
Sting
Kurt Angle

fpalm

I know he's talented, but his name certainly doesn't scream "main eventer" or "star" to me. Anyway, there are just so many wrongs in this list.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,819 Posts
Why not just say, "I like these guys," then name them, and then, "I don't like these guys," and name them? It would make more sense, at least. I think.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Maybe wrestling skills is what I mean
Hogan and Cena got comments like they are over with the kids let's make them main event.
HHH married Stephanie was his remark.

Guys Bret Hart and HBK in the '90s had good technical skill and still had the fans behind them.

Guys like Jericho while world champions never got to that level. They were kind of like main event jobbers.
The amount of utter stupidity in this post.. I have no idea where to start. Hogan? He's the over wrestler in professional wrestling history, in the 80s it didn't matter if you were a man, woman, child or kangaroo you fucking loved Hogan. After 1997, HBK went to each live event either getting reasonable pops or getting booed out of the arena anywhere in Canada he generally wouldn't cut any promo. Jericho never got to that level? Come back when you've watched some WWE pre-2003. Most of this forum is so far up Chris Jericho's backside to say he's never been "that level" is downright silly. As for Cena (who for the record I am not a fan), when I see streams of purple and orange in the live crowds i'm pretty sure most of it isn't children.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Everybody in both lists (with the exception of maybe aj styles) are great wrestlers simply for the fact that in their prime, people paid to see them. That's the only thing that makes a wrestler great or not. Not wrestling skills, not mic skills, or any other dumb category people like to come up with. If a bunch of people paid their hard earned cash to see a wrestler, then that wrestler was great. End of story

1 - 20 of 37 Posts