Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
per Dave Meltzer...

Kevin Nash is booked to appear at this Sunday’s Night of Champions pay-per-view event in Buffalo, New York.

Triple H “fired” Nash on RAW last week and the WWE website announced it later that week. Nash stated on Twitter that the release was due to financial reasons. As we have noted before, the whole thing was part of the storylines. No word yet when Nash will actually wrestle for WWE but he is booked to appear at Night of Champions.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Cool, not that we didn't all expect this. But things should really be interesting now. Who's going to GET GOT, Punk of HHH?

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Hoping X-Pac is with him.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'd love to see punk and HHH side, then have a cliq of other wrestlers side... one problem though, nash and x-pac really aren't all that relevent to the current product.. suddenly having them back and siding against HHH with Lauranitis or whatever.. what reason do they have to be there? I suppose they could invite R/truth, Miz, or other midcarders to take sides and have some big power struggle storyline which I'd find enjoyable if they could make it believable... how is nash even relevent and why does he care what happens? Also, how does he make wrestling 'fun' again and not punk? Keep me on my toes, WWE.

Having mid-carders side with the top guys in a cliq would help put them over, just like cliqs such as degeneration-x did back in the day. Of course they've got to have the mic skills and charisma to be up to the task.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's what I would like to see happen. Nash interferes and screws HHH giving which demotes him from the COO position. CM Punk is happy about this and sides with Nash and celebrates with him in the ring to the NWO theme as NOC ends. On Raw we see that Lauranitis comes and hires Nash to a contract and Nash forms the NWO again. Joining the NWO will be CM Punk, along with Miz and Truth (who will have the tag titles) with their conspiracy theory against the WWE. HHH is obviously pissed off that he lost the COO position and will try to get people on his side to join a new DX. Of course the DX will not be the same as the past but they can get a viable one with the likes of Sheamus and Airboom. This will allow for the Cena and Del Rio rivalry to continue and we will see where the stables will take us. Lauranitis will help support the NWO, while Vince or Shane reappears to help out the DX. And if you aint down with that fella, then you can suck it.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Here's what I would like to see happen. Nash interferes and screws HHH giving which demotes him from the COO position. CM Punk is happy about this and sides with Nash and celebrates with him in the ring to the NWO theme as NOC ends. On Raw we see that Lauranitis comes and hires Nash to a contract and Nash forms the NWO again. Joining the NWO will be CM Punk, along with Miz and Truth (who will have the tag titles) with their conspiracy theory against the WWE. HHH is obviously pissed off that he lost the COO position and will try to get people on his side to join a new DX. Of course the DX will not be the same as the past but they can get a viable one with the likes of Sheamus and Airboom. This will allow for the Cena and Del Rio rivalry to continue and we will see where the stables will take us. Lauranitis will help support the NWO, while Vince or Shane reappears to help out the DX. And if you aint down with that fella, then you can suck it.
There's only one thing missing from this scenario: LETHAL LOCKDOWN.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
The biggest spoiler is that Cena main events over what should clearly be the headline match.
I'm not sure. I'm kind of hoping HHH/Punk is before the WWE championship match so that Nash/Laurinaitis can screw Punk and HHH is all disorientated and accepts the win without knowing why.

Then the next match, Laurinaitis/Nash comes out down the ramp and Cena stops and looks up the ramp at him. Triple H then comes down and stops Laurinaitis and they shout at each other for a bit. Meanwhile, Cena is still looking up the ramp, when ADR rolls him up 1,2,3 (or something like that). Triple H, Laurinaitis and Nash then walk down to the ring and HHH tells the other two to back off while he comforts Cena. Then BOOM, pedigree, leaving HHH, Laurinaitis, Nash and ADR celebrating to NWO music.

That's how I'd book it anyway...

·
Registered
825 Posts
To be honest, I think the big twist upcoming is that Punk turns heel. I know some people on this forum hate it, but face Punk doesn't seem to have the long term legs at the moment. While he may be getting cheered now, Punk standing in the ring for 20 minutes and whining can't last long. Punk actually has to do something to create change. Setting up an elaborate scheme that results in the McMahon's losing complete control of their company is something.

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Nash can screw Triple H or Punk without any of them turning heel. But i am really hoping its Triple H who turns heel, there is no point in Triple H being a babyface in this feud. The whole situation can easily go either way, heel HHH or heel CM Punk but heel Triple H is what makes the most sense.

Everyone that is saying HHH/Punk should be the main event, i agree but WWE will never do that. WWE title is supposed to be greater than HHH/Punk. The only non title match that happened in the mainevent was Taker/hbk. As much this match is good, the WWE title is still much more important to the WWE and Vince (He did not even let Hogan/Rock be the mainevent at wm18). Even though it looks like shit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts