Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here heard of them? They run primarily in Ohio. Mostly in Alliance, Akron and recently Cincinnati. If you haven't heard of them before, check them out! They post a half-hour long webshow every Wednesday night on their website, www.mcwpro.com . The show usually features one or two matches as well as promos and vignettes and such. They've brought in Matt Hardy, Mick Foley, Al Snow, Ted DiBiase, Greg Valentine, Carlito, Scott Steiner and a load of others. They're the home promotion of well known hardcore guy Brain Damage, who appears there semi-regularly now, as well as recently bringing in RHINO on a long-term deal. Very good group. Give them a look!

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I love Brain Damage and since he doesn't appear much in CZW anymore it'd be cool to watch him more at his home promotion.

EDIT: Their roster also has Toby Klein from the looks of it, I didn't even know he still wrestled.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't remember the last time Toby was there, but as far as I know, he is still semi-regular. A lot of guys have come through MCW on their way up. Toby was a regular as was Brain Damage, Nigel used to work there years ago as well, and actually picked MCW as one of the promotions to work for during his farewell tour.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts