Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Think it's due time we got a good rant going here, so here goes.

If you're aprised to my life's current going-on's you're aware my sister recently moved out. That's fine.

The problem is, her being a Vet. Tech., she brings home many an animal. (The count was 2 dogs, 3 cats) Don't get me wrong, I'm compasionate when it comes to housing animals. They're cute beings, and fun to have around.

Well, when she moved she left one of her cats (Tigger) with us. The reason being not too long ago she got hit by a car and broke her leg. Having moved into a smaller place, Tigger would've been hounded to death by her two dogs. Least that's the story she fed us.

The other night though, I went to put my coat/sweatshirt jacket on, and the right sleeve was drenched. Care to take a stab as to what it was drenched with? I didn't notice right away, as having sinus problems, my sense of smell is limited, but Tigger pissed about a liter of urine all over it. (Of course, this was just one day AFTER I hit up the laundramat)

This isn't the first time she's deficated in the house. (There's a litter box for her...and she's used it enough times to know that's where ya go!) The floor mat in our bathroom tends to get splattered on a bi-weekly basis. And my sis' bed got it's share of moist-ness when they lived here.

It didn't dawn on me that this'd be a problem as she'd gone quite awhile without an "accident". (Like I said, she knows there's a litter box!) But now that it's happened, I'm not buying the whole "small appartment" story any more.

I was ready to get on the phone last night an cuss my sis out...but seeing how Christmas is tomorrow, I figured I'd hold off. But I find it a bit selfish to pawn her crip of a cat off on us. She's the one who just had to bring it home, thus it should be her responsibility (and her clothing gettin pissed on!)...not ours, to take care of it!

If it happens again, rest assured, an altimatums gonna be dropped. Either take your damn cat, or watch as I send it to a shelter.

Would I be in the wrong for doing/saying that? I like to think not.

Sorry for the length, but I'm quite peeved over this.

Let me know what ya think.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Normally, when a cat pisses outside of the litter box, it's because you're not cleaning it enough. We had the same problem with one of our cats, and when we started cleaning out the litter boxes more often, it stopped. Give it a try, before you send the cat off to a shelter.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, originaly, we thought it was because of the dogs in the house. But now that they're not here, that reason's shot.

I checked the box, and though it needed emptying, it wasn't anything overbearing. (3 small mounds, couple of wet spots...so again, she uses it.)

It's not like it happens everyday, but in the year and a half we've lived here, if I had to guess, she's done it 10+ times.

I'll keep on the box, but if it happens again, my sis is getting a piece of my mind.

·
Banned
555 Posts
I AM SlaM said:
If it happens again, rest assured, an altimatums gonna be dropped. Either take your damn cat, or watch as I send it to a shelter.

Let me know what ya think.
Do you still live with your parents?

If so, and you don't pay rent... then I say there is nothing you can do about it. It's not your decision to make whether it goes to a shelter or not, It's your mom or dads. So I say just close your door, stop complaining and buy a washer and dryer. However, if you don't live with your parents rent-free... Then yeah, take that fucker for a ride. :agree:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whether I'm living rent-free or not (I could go into that, but meh...you either know my situation or you don't) has nothing to do with it. It's not our (my mom or I's) cat to have to put up with. Not if it's gonna be soiling the things we own.

I understand the point you were trying to make and where you're coming from, but it was a rather needless statement since you aren't aware of all the in's and out's of what goes on on this side of the screen.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Put the cat in your sister's new apartment when she's not there, then the cat won't know where the litter box it and she'll get the same treatment you got.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Piss on something of the cats, that'll show him.

Reactions: Cowie and HPNOTIQ

·
Banned
555 Posts
I AM SlaM said:
Whether I'm living rent-free or not (I could go into that, but meh...you either know my situation or you don't) has nothing to do with it. It's not our (my mom or I's) cat to have to put up with. Not if it's gonna be soiling the things we own.

I understand the point you were trying to make and where you're coming from, but it was a rather needless statement since you aren't aware of all the in's and out's of what goes on on this side of the screen.
Just speaking from experience, Slam. I was in a similar situation a few years ago with a cat that pissed on me when I was sleeping. I Had the whole story written, but my power went out and I don't feel like writing it again.

So to make a long story short... My grandma moved out of her house and didn't want to take the cat with her cause she didn't think it would be good for the cat (Something to do with cat territory or some bullshit like that). So we got stuck with my grandmas cat when we moved in to her old house. This cat was such a pain in the ass. It pissed and shit on everything and her shit wasn't easy to clean up, it was like wiping up a milkshake (It was never solid). Ewww, and she stunk like ass. Anyway one day I told my dad I was tired of my clothes, dishes and myself getting pissed and shit on, and that I'm going to get rid of her. He said-"You're 19 jobless and you don't go to school, you have no say when it comes to decisions being made in this house". He also said "Yeah, she may be a failure at learning where to go to the bathroom. But does that mean she should go to a shelter? I mean look at you, you're a failure at life in general... So does that mean I should get rid of you and force you to live in a homeless shelter? You've got other problems to worry about then a cat shitting on you." I then beat the shit out of my dad and am now homeless. :(

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Wow, NDF knows how you feel.

My sister also works at a vet and she now has 1 dog, and 5 cats. Before she moved out, I had to contend with 3 (at the time) cats waking me up at all hours of the night.

Yeah, the ol' talking about it with the sister will help.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
R.I.P84 said:
Just speaking from experience, Slam. I was in a similar situation a few years ago with a cat that pissed on me when I was sleeping. I Had the whole story written, but my power went out and I don't feel like writing it again.

So to make a long story short... My grandma moved out of her house and didn't want to take the cat with her cause she didn't think it would be good for the cat (Something to do with cat territory or some bullshit like that). So we got stuck with my grandmas cat when we moved in to her old house. This cat was such a pain in the ass. It pissed and shit on everything and her shit wasn't easy to clean up, it was like wiping up a milkshake (It was never solid). Ewww, and she stunk like ass. Anyway one day I told my dad I was tired of my clothes, dishes and myself getting pissed and shit on, and that I'm going to get rid of her. He said-"You're 19 jobless and you don't go to school, you have no say when it comes to decisions being made in this house". He also said "Yeah, she may be a failure at learning where to go to the bathroom. But does that mean she should go to a shelter? I mean look at you, you're a failure at life in general... So does that mean I should get rid of you and force you to live in a homeless shelter? You've got other problems to worry about then a cat shitting on you." I then beat the shit out of my dad and am now homeless. :(
Wow your dad burned the hell out of you

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Nitemare said:
Accidentally run over it.
How do ya think her leg originaly got broken? :lmao [/tasteless]

R.I.P. - Sorry to go off on ya. I had a feeling you had a similar tale to tell. Don'tcha hate it when parents pull that kinda crap outta their ass. "Well you don't work..." So what...I still paid for my belongings. Don't see me shittin all over your prized possesions do ya?

As for ol' gammies cat. Cat's adapt. They're smart creatures.

And believe me...I know about animals and the "runs". No fun at all.
Swindy said:
I think you secretly have sexual relations with the cat and her pissing around the house is from the urinary track infection you gave her.
Nice to see R.I.P. isn't the only one in here speaking from expierience. :D

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can't fault ya there. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts