Magnus ?

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  SpecialFNK 
#1 ·
Face or heel
i think face for now...then turn him at bfg 14
and it should be in the uk
and he should win the world title
but he should be a face and who ever he faces next year at bfg for the whc
they should respect each other,like each other helped each other out in the past
e.g against mrs carter

what do u guys think
and when do u think tna will turn him
and when should they turn him
orr keep him face?

Also could someone re make this thread but into a poll i want to see everyones opinions
i would but i sadly dont knw how to

#7 ·
Magnus is marketable as a John Cena (relative to TNA's fanbase ofcourse) face, turning him heel would be a mistake.
He'd make it work, but that just means it's even longer til he wins the World Title he needs to kickstart himself into a true star.

#8 ·
TNA have got a new original young guy with a ton of talent who is getting over as a face. Lets not ruin this by making him heel; he can turn heel some time in the future but having a guy pushed hard as a face and getting cheered for it; that is some what of a rarity in wrestling today.

#9 ·
Why is WF so obsessed with Face/Heel turns? God I'd love to see you guys in charge :\

Match 1
Face Turn

Match 2
Heel Turn

Main Event
Face Turn OH NO WAIT HEEL TURN

#13 ·
He has no profit from turning, not to mention his look and presence is extremely fitting of a Top babyface. He shouldn't turn anytime soon (speaking of a 3-4 year long range depending on TNAs usage of his character) unless creative have severly fucked up with some storyline involving him that lead to him losing all his momentum and heat.

MacDaddy = GOAT name. wemisslondonbrawling.com

#17 ·
how is Magnus a top face?
I don't think he even makes a good face.
his personality is more suited to be a heel. we have seen that how many times now? how often has he argued with Sting? I remember at least twice recently, and then he whines like he did a couple weeks ago when he said he wasn't getting results. another move which makes him already look more like a heel.
add to that just the simple fact that he is British, and not American.
you even now have the perfect set up for a turn at BFG. Magnus has even said himself he isn't getting results. so in order to get the results he could do something heel to win.
a heel turn for Magnus could elevate him the same way it did for Bobby Roode when he hit Storm with the beer bottle.
Magnus could be a great heel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.