Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
he is the most charismatic and athletic superstar in TNA that is young and hasn't been on the crap show for the past 4-5 years

he is ready for a push and conducts himself so well on TV, isnt shy with Chelsea

the only reason I watch TNA atm is for Magnus on xplosion

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Will Magnus be TNA champion in 2 years? Let me answer that question with another question, how many titles has he won in WWE?

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
Magnus reminds me of Steve Austin(that comparison is actually more valid than the lame Anderson/Austin comparisons). This guy is ready to blow up, to bad he stuck in TNA. He's needs to head north to WWE or further down to FCW to get a developmental deal.

·
Premium Member
44,208 Posts
Not if they don't do anything with him.

He might be main event worthy. I don't know. But the guy is never utilized.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I like him, he has a good all around base and he's still only 23 but I'm not sure we're going to see someone who hasn't done much in all the time he's been in the company and now works sporadically on TNA's webshow make that much of a turnaround. Especially since there are bound to be quite a few more ex-WWE signings in the next couple of years who will leap ahead of him on the card.

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
I believe he can go to FCW and get a developmental deal on the spot. McMAHON would love to have him. Or he needs to call Dave Marquez and get in on the NWA Pro/Hollywood boom that seems to be working for a lot of top indy guys trying to move on to the next level.

·
8,232 Posts
I believe he can go to FCW and get a developmental deal on the spot. McMAHON would love to have him. Or he needs to call Dave Marquez and get in on the NWA Pro/Hollywood boom that seems to be working for a lot of top indy guys trying to move on to the next level.
Haven't heard of this. Care to explain?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Haven't heard of this. Care to explain?
There's a new wrestling show, NWA Championship Wrestling From Hollywood, the first 3 shows have been uploaded in the multi media section. Kinda cheesey, it has a SMW feel about it in terms of presentaion but the wrestling action is pretty good. Adam Pearce successfully defended the NWA title against Scorpio Sky on the second show, Colt Cabana, Claudio Castignoli, Rocky Romero and Joey Ryan are being booked on it as well.

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
They also get pay very well. Not too mention Dave Marquez have connections to New Japan. He was the middle man to broker TNA and New Japan deal. He also the guy that help send Karl Anderson and Fergal Devitt to New Japan,which they enjoying current success. Not too mention the whole Blue Demon Jr/Coca Cola,etc. A lot of talent including Austin Aries loves working for him. Bryan Danielson used to do shows for him all the time,even did one for him during the fake firing from WWE. I think it would be perfect for Magnus and then he can get a call from WWE or New Japan.

That's another topic, Magnus is really good though. Had no idea he was that young. He needs to explore elsewhere.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Magnus is super young, has a good look, and is in phenomenal shape. He's already pretty decent in the ring; he can only get better as time goes by.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
he has plenty of time to get to the top, he's only 23

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
When has talent actually mattered in TNA? You have to be a former WWE champion or wrestle for TNA for 8 years to become world champ. 2 years for a guy that isn't even wrestling Impact? Hulk Hogan is more likely to be a multiple time TNA world champion by then. funny thread though...

10/10 for humor.

10/10 for unlikeliness.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He's only 24. He should be great in future.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Will probably take him two years to get off explosion. Losing to Eric Young and Orlando Jordan in successive weeks is no way to base a judgement on him being a world champion.

Is great on the mic though.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Magnus is a great athlete but he's English, so no1's ever gunna push him as world champ.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts