Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Brutus Magnus’ Twitter:

Gutted that we couldn’t face the guns for the titles, but there’s a valid reason which I can’t discuss. Rest assured we will get our shot.

-Gerweck.net

I don't know if this is a storyline or just that he couldn't be at No Surrender. But hopefully at BFG London Brawling face the MCMG's.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
This is a perfect opportunity to spend the month before BFG, to really make a heated rivalry between LB and MCMG, making their match at BFG turn into something spectacular, rater just being a thrown together match.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
It must be something to do with Wolfe's family, why they couldn't make it. I hope whatever it is gets resolved quickly so he can get back to normal and back to work as soon as possible.

·
"Ingrato De Chicago"
1,005 Posts
I read they both failed a drug test over the weekend. This could also add to Wolfe not being medically cleared to wrestle.

·
Registered
222 Posts
This news really upset me Wolfe is one of my top wrestlers in Tna and I was really looking forward to seeing this new tag team in full out action.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I love the, "I'm gonna comment on the situation but I'm not going to say anything" type of deals.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
I hope they actually do get their shot in the end. Will be interesting to see to reason why they missed the show.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
After watching No Surrender I had the feeling that something serious happened, because of GenMe's behaviour after the match. I thought: well, so much for the Guns/LB feud! I hope I'm wrong!
Besides, I think at BFG it'll be a three way elimination tag or even a four way tag match for the titles.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Heard on a another forum that everyone in tna had drugs test last week people are now speculating that one of them failed

375 Posts
It's a shame that they couldn't make it. I was hoping that those two teams would square off, however I am glad that Generation Me had the chance to show case their talents, and they turned too!

I hope London Calling isn't out for too long, they cut some sick promos.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
It doesn't matter if anyone failed the Drug Tests, from as far back as the last testing nothing is actually done about people who fail, so its highly doubtful that either would be dropped from the PPV for a drug test failure unless its pretty substancial amounts.

As for the guy who said he has the link, I'd love to read it so if you cant post it on the board then send it via private messaging to someone on this thread mate

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,967 Posts
Heard on a another forum that everyone in tna had drugs test last week people are now speculating that one of them failed
I'm speculating that Nigel is on prescription pain pills and Magnus is on the 'roids. One of them has been caught out, either way.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts