Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Skyfall got MVP, so he doesn't need the charity.

Who's to say he would have showed up in the next phase to send in his kill anyway? Maybe McLovin would have kidnapped him IRL to clinch us the win.
This. Also I had fun that game trolling the fuck out of you lot and watching dat rage :troll. Mafia and sky deserve the win. Town just jealous :kobe3. Also Skyfall deserved MVP though for sure.

·
Written in the Stars
1,571 Posts
I personally don't care. My assumption was a draw means noone really won cause no faction met their win condition(and with no winners, there are no losers, thus why I wasn't counting it). If mikey and sterling tell me they actually meant draw = mafia and SK both get the win and town get the loss, i'll mark it as such.

I won't fight it either way.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
It is up to the mods tbh. Anyway town made some silly decisions as mentioned. Tbf no one won so if I was being non-biased only Skyfall should get points for being MVP that game and being virtually unnoticed or even suspected throughout the game.

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
This is stupid. These arguments are gonna happen way too often when people just disagree with one another depending on what alignment they were. You know what stops this, leaving it up to the mods. They said scum and SK won, as long as we are consistent with this rule and stick by it when this inevitably happens again, we are fine.

·
Written in the Stars
1,571 Posts
This is stupid. These arguments are gonna happen way too often when people just disagree with one another depending on what alignment they were. You know what stops this, leaving it up to the mods. They said scum and SK won, as long as we are consistent with this rule and stick by it when this inevitably happens again, we are fine.
Agreed. And that was covered.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/15201642-post3713.html

there is the final post. chr1st0 you were mafia aligned you biased bastard.
Upon seeing the game mod note that the game was a draw and/or no winner:

I would say the game mod's decision should be the final call here.

So now I have to decide to not score the game ...

...or give everyone a loss :troll
Later one mod came in here and said he'd be willing to change it, but was leaving it up to sterling.

I flipped that table good, I say. Greatest final writeup evah.

Honestly, just to please everyone (since I'm a people person), draw. Sk and Mafia both win.

Town still loses, though.

Roger, feel free to SAD, and make a final final decision.
well, it's up to Roger.

and as far as I can remember, he has yet to declare a winner? or maybe he did, and I forgot?

So that's where we are right now.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
this is stupid because you guys are being simply annoying. the only people that think mafia should have won are the mafia team. I've already said I don't care if Skyfall gets the win as he actually deserved it, but in no way did you guys 1) fulfill your win condition 2) deserved it by play 3) made a solid reason as to why you should have won. You guys just keep mentioning retarded possibilities like "WHAT HAPPENS IF NO ONE SHOT ANYONE" then no one wins.

I've literally only seen you, chr1st0, and peter say mafia should have won which is because you guys were all on the same team.

They didn't say you guys won, they said it was a draw. That was their decision at the end of the game.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
this is stupid because you guys are being simply annoying. the only people that think mafia should have won are the mafia team. I've already said I don't care if Skyfall gets the win as he actually deserved it, but in no way did you guys 1) fulfill your win condition 2) deserved it by play 3) made a solid reason as to why you should have won. You guys just keep mentioning retarded possibilities like "WHAT HAPPENS IF NO ONE SHOT ANYONE" then no one wins.

I've literally only seen you, chr1st0, and peter say mafia should have won which is because you guys were all on the same team.

They didn't say you guys won, they said it was a draw. That was their decision at the end of the game.
I don't think I said we should win. I could argue that it should be a draw between us and Skyfall since no resolution actually occurred, leaving it as a bit of a stalemate.

Town definitely lost, though. Failed to fulfill its win condition and had no possible way of doing so at point when the game ended.

Mafia and Skyfall, on the other hand, were both still alive when the game was mod-ended. Neither fulfilled their win condition, but both still had the opportunity to do so.

If it's going to change to anything, it would be a Town Loss/Scum Draw/SK Draw.

Having Skyfall win makes zero sense, regardless of how he played. There's a reason he got MVP. He doesn't need the charity of getting credited for a solo win that didn't actually occur.

·
25,686 Posts
day: no one gets lynched because they each have one vote.
night: they shoot each other.

and don't give me any of that shit "oh what if they just didnt shoot each other"; they weren't on the same team and would have just betrayed each other.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
day: no one gets lynched because they each have one vote.
night: they shoot each other.

and don't give me any of that shit "oh what if they just didnt shoot each other"; they weren't on the same team and would have just betrayed each other.
It didn't actually happen, though, did it?

And you know what? If they decided to play a Prisoner's Dilemma against each other, good for whoever backstabs the other and secures the solo win. But it still didn't happen.

You can talk all you want about what would have happened or was going to happen, but the fact of the matter is that none of it actually happened. The mod ended the game before the Serial Killer and the last remaining Mafia player had actually been killed in game play. It was generally agreed upon that it was a draw between the Mafia and the SK, including by Faraday who wasn't even in the game.

It's the result that makes the most sense since the game ended like The Sopranos finale. If you want to call it a 3-way tie, blame the mods for ending it before Skyfall and PHEN0M actually killed each other.

·
25,686 Posts
It didn't actually happen, though, did it?

And you know what? If they decided to play a Prisoner's Dilemma against each other, good for whoever backstabs the other and secures the solo win. But it still didn't happen.

You can talk all you want about what would have happened or was going to happen, but the fact of the matter is that none of it actually happened. The mod ended the game before the Serial Killer and the last remaining Mafia player had actually been killed in game play. It was generally agreed upon that it was a draw between the Mafia and the SK, including by Faraday who wasn't even in the game.

It's the result that makes the most sense since the game ended like The Sopranos finale. If you want to call it a 3-way tie, blame the mods for ending it before Skyfall and PHEN0M actually killed each other.
this argument is fucking retarded. mikey ended the game and called it a draw. A DRAW. that's what happened, not you guys winning not Skyfall winning, but the game ended as a DRAW with NO winners.

I don't really care what faraday said tbh, but he also noted that no one fulfilled their win conditions and skyfall had no win condition. was again the FACT of the matter is you guys didn't win due to NOT fulfilling your win condition.

Blame the mods for deciding how their game ended? Hey dan, please change the outcome of your game to a draw between town and mafia due to the fact we never actually played it out. oh wait, that doesn't make any god damn sense whatsoever. the mod decided the game was over and had the players kill each other and once again the only people arguing against this is your mafia team.

301 - 317 of 317 Posts