Wrestling Forum banner

281 - 300 of 317 Posts

·
Written in the Stars
1,571 Posts

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
Mafia and SK could have decided not to kill, so the mods choosing to give Mafia and SK the win is fine. Mod discretion. No need for technicality, Mafia and SK played as if they were winning it. Leave it. Also, I want my win ;)

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
I flipped that table good, I say. Greatest final writeup evah.

Honestly, just to please everyone (since I'm a people person), draw. Sk and Mafia both win.

Town still loses, though.

Roger, feel free to SAD, and make a final final decision.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
you people anger me with this shit. we have win conditions for a reason and although the SK didn't have one, the mafia in no way won that game as they didn't meet their win condition. if they didn't keep killing they still don't win in any way. I can live with you giving the win to skyfall as he did play well, but the only reason scum team made it as far as they did is because of mclovin's broken role. they don't deserve shit nor did they win.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Agree with that^

Forgot that town were robbed in that game. Scum didn't deserve the win. Give it to Fall
Skyfall got MVP, so he doesn't need the charity.

Who's to say he would have showed up in the next phase to send in his kill anyway? Maybe McLovin would have kidnapped him IRL to clinch us the win.

·
Written in the Stars
1,571 Posts
^ Currently not including the game as it was called a draw by the mod in the game thread. If an different decision is confirmed by the mod(s), let me know and I'll add it.

Updating the records now.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
The way I understand it. The SK's win condition is to be the last one standing, mafia win condition was to be the last faction standing. When it came down to Skyfall and I, neither of us could fulfill our win condition therefore a draw between us two.

281 - 300 of 317 Posts