Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
I vaguely remember Skybox trying to trap Lawls with some TKOK level play, but tbh I bus drove myself into a kill night 1 and sorta stopped paying attention lmao

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
i have no idea what game it was, but tkok was my mason partner and i got him to confirm me in the thread then killed him. i was scum. :kobe3

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
I have a shit memory and someone recently posted it but what was the game i fucked around in the mason QT and got the host to confirm me and my mason partner by pretending to be a whole bunch of people, including the host. My mason partner hated me I’m pretty sure.

·
25,686 Posts
I have a shit memory and someone recently posted it but what was the game i fucked around in the mason QT and got the host to confirm me and my mason partner by pretending to be a whole bunch of people, including the host. My mason partner hated me I’m pretty sure.
that as me

it wasn't recently it was like a few months ago lol

and I think it was from a game in 2012.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
"I was testing out a new system for phase lengths. Day is twice the number of players still alive. Night is equal to the number of players still alive.

I can now see they might've been flaws."

·
25,686 Posts
CamillePunkPerson was signed in when posted
04-27-2014
08:25 PM ET (US)
see how he argues for the sake of it? and he wonders why I hate him
CamillePunkPerson was signed in when posted
04-27-2014
09:01 PM ET (US)
you got it, right? I'm the worst at noticing details of role PMs and its the first thing I noticed.

magic is always the one laughing at me cause I miss small details that he gets because he notices fucking everything
from insulting me to praising me, classic cp.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
It was Skybox claiming vanilla cop and saying he had a result on Lawls but not saying what result it was because he was trying to trap him into lying.... :heston

Not sure it beats ‘oh damn I thought you would claim a non-Japanese character’ though :maury

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
It was Skybox claiming vanilla cop and saying he had a result on Lawls but not saying what result it was because he was trying to trap him into lying.... :heston

Not sure it beats ‘oh damn I thought you would claim a non-Japanese character’ though :maury
oh yeah, cause lawls was the cop, so his result was a negative anyway :heston :heston

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Every time I think of the post I crack up. It’s because the smiley was perfect too

101 - 120 of 134 Posts