Wrestling Forum banner

741 - 760 of 784 Posts

·
The Man
15,261 Posts
Guess I'll toss up sign ups soon just to see how many roles I need to make if that's all good, not sure if anyone was hoping to go next. No idea how dead or popping this place is now buuuut it's not looking too alive...

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Guess I'll toss up sign ups soon just to see how many roles I need to make if that's all good, not sure if anyone was hoping to go next. No idea how dead or popping this place is now buuuut it's not looking too alive...
Dan :woo :woo :woo

But yeah, we're super dead, 16 would be impressive for a normal game. I'm sure you'll manage to attract an awful lot more though (Y)

·
7,935 Posts
JOY~!

Personally i think you guys could fit a game in before xmas but im happy to go with whatever. I'll have more time in a week or two at least :side:

I suppose it depends if someone actually has something ready to go (like actually ready) but if someone wants to throw something up i can dump SK's sign ups until he's in a position to host it

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
I got a game but it's a 20 player game that i don't feel too confident in getting sign ups for right before Christmas Mafia. sometimes less is more. we should wait for Christmas Mafia and ill post sign ups for my game near the new year.

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
waiting just kills the section more, we need a game to get started like now, you'll get 20 players, just tag everybody who signed up for kitty's game.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Get a game going :mj2 I could try and get one ready I guess if no one else wants to? But I'll have to try and make it a kinda mini game and I've only ever hosted one game so it could be unbalanced as fuck :brodgers

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Alright well I have the bare bones of a game set up here. Shall I go ahead and post signups? Could hopefully get the game started tomorrow/Saturday depending on how many role PMs I can get through before the end of the work day today.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,123 Posts
BTW: IIRC we've already had Pokémon mafia for generations 1 and 2. If one for Generation 3 is in the pipeline, I am available to provide several role concepts, given that I have not only theme knowledge but theme enthusiasm (Gen.3 especially). I could even go for my first actual hosted game if no one else wants to take it up.

741 - 760 of 784 Posts