Wrestling Forum banner

7541 - 7552 of 7552 Posts

·
40,696 Posts
Nah, it's not IMPULSE. Threads around 7k-8k posts are to be sent to the faraway realm.

lol you don't have to actually do anything Doc. I can just copy the text in the edit screen when the time is right.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
Nah, it's not IMPULSE. Threads around 7k-8k posts are to be sent to the faraway realm.

lol you don't have to actually do anything Doc. I can just copy the text in the edit screen when the time is right.
i find it odd that the section is more productive about having a nice host thread than actually playing the game at a competent level.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
mafia isn't fun at all. i play out of habit now. most of the games are a mess quality wise so i think the host list should reflect that.

how magic?

i have no influence on others. most of the section don't read my posts.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
that's a lie and you know it. I don't care if it was intentional or not, people looked at your play, noticed it some what worked, and now copy it like a bad plague. you added to this section's decrease quality making it less FUN.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
it isn't a lie. your idea of fun in this section was interacting with me when i was more offbeat poster who drowned his content in spam, metaphors, and whatever randomness that popped in my head.

the only thing i did was dumb my play down by deciding to cut out content all together if i had any influence people would have adopted theories and we would see metaphor overloads, which they don't.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
no, that was just when I had fun interacting with you, not the whole section entirely. I enjoyed the section when there was more quality posts and scumhunting(yes I know it was never GREAT, but it was still better than it is now). things that have ruined that fun are coasting, faking info, shit play as town on person, and not claiming. you do three out of four of those things, especially coasting and playing shit as town on purpose in order to live longer when you're scum, so yes, the blame falls on you.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
People shouldn't be such little wimps and kill off the best/most active players, or the bad ones should just be better. I have other stuff I wanna say but i'll hold off until the other game is finished

7541 - 7552 of 7552 Posts