Wrestling Forum banner

7501 - 7520 of 7552 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
^^^mrmr you better play my dragonball game. the return of krillin will be great.

I technically made 10 dollars from vbookie which allows me to always have the last laugh. :)

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
#doc2013

ill host in the new year. probably do something like TNA or something similarly easy

(never been infracted come @ me)
It was my fault for directing a well-reasoned argument towards a supermod and saying they were a fool or something. Like come on how sensitive can people get? Didn't even get a warning or anything. I've seen people get away with a lot worse

·
25,686 Posts
^^^dont get too happy. I take a long time to do things as I usually lose interest when I realize my games will never be as active as some others because they wont have me. :batista3

It was my fault for directing a well-reasoned argument towards a supermod and saying they were a fool or something. Like come on how sensitive can people get? Didn't even get a warning or anything. I've seen people get away with a lot worse
I usually get away with worse DAILY. :kobe3

not in the sports section anymore though, which is a crying shame. I still get away with double posting though, which is still not allowed I guess.

·
25,686 Posts
no one should disagree stax. actually martial arts fighting you can see>really fast people punching each other while they teleport(well, they were just moving really fast and we werent allowed to see them move) all over the fighting area

7501 - 7520 of 7552 Posts