Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 5945 Posts

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts
I had Magic pinned, scrilla wouldn't follow...:side:
I still can't believe Alexis Sanchez as the Vanilla Townie worked as a fake claim to not direct attention my way. I remember my first post was a joke about not being surprised I was a Mav team given his avy with so many clubs in it, then Mclovin pounced on it as a hint and I was trapped into it for future use.

Being mod-killed in Freeman stung though it did alert me to making sure I didn't repeat the same mistake again. Still, caught Mav before I departed :eek: .

Btw, Imp's reasoning for wanting to lynch me for the Freed Slave in PR in Freeman is still the best post I've seen in mafia. Even I wanted to lynch myself it was that good :lmao .

Titania vigging me in Falling Skies the same night I protected her as well was also a cruel twist of fate. I was 1/2 in terms or role use since she vigged CP N1 and I protected him, but then used it on Dan N2 and he was outed as scum a phase or two later.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I still can't believe Alexis Sanchez as the Vanilla Townie worked as a fake claim to not direct attention my way. I remember my first post was a joke about not being surprised I was a Mav team given his avy with so many clubs in it, then Mclovin pounced on it as a hint and I was trapped into it for future use.

Being mod-killed in Freeman stung though it did alert me to making sure I didn't repeat the same mistake again. Still, caught Mav before I departed :eek: .

Titania vigging me in Falling Skies the same night I protected her as well was also a cruel twist of fate. I was 1/2 in terms or role use since she vigged CP N1 and I protected him, but then used it on Dan N2 and he was outed as scum a phase or two later.
I manage to every game make like 2 good reads and fail at all else :side:. In champions mafia I was stunned when I learned you were scum. You played well though I picked something up from those few games. Falling skies I was the cop and managing to catch no scum. Also got roleblocked and jail kept night 1 iirc.

I swear every night 1 anark targets me :side:

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

·
5,893 Posts
Eh it wasn't so much good play as benefit of the doubt being new. I played nye on the same in Toy Story only slightly hampered by the number of confirmed town and Fitz' early theory throwing the game into mini chaos and I was pegged by a fair few people as scum. Only reason I probably didn't die sooner was that I basically posted enough to appear active but not jump out in the midst of the Dan/Chr1st0 counter claim situation.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Yeah if there was not so many confirmed you would have been harder to spot. Plus the jailkeeper claim confirmed it for me. Also my aggression that game was mostly me finding fitz strategy to win although correct very unsportsmanlike

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
Also all the logic and reasoning you have won't sway the opinions of others if you are terrible at explaining them or getting other people to listen to you.

·
5,893 Posts
Except I spotted him on day 1 :side:
Aye you and Mikey get major points for leaning against me. I know you only mentioned it a few times but you made it known you wouldn't mind a wagon on me & Mikey alluded to my CL Mafia game as being evident in my play. We were all over the shop really trying to put together fake claims, then seeing so many potential targets outed during day before we could do anything and then Magic fucking us over by driving himself with Clover and robbing us off our remaining janitor shot.

Jailkeeper claim was pretty shite in fairness but I had nothing left to work with and figured at best I could try and defend myself well enough to withstand a wagon. Then the game got delayed and I was away in Dublin when I had to claim so couldn't respond to posts and to top it all off when Croft potentially might have cleared me via copping me Magic has to confirm I was switched with him and there went my last chance.

So to summarise, fuck you Magic :p .

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
You and me both Gambit. I wanted Cook lynched so bad last game, no one wanted to follow me :sadpanda
Yeah I was trying to stop magic getting lynched when I knew he was town and failed :( (worked out for the best though). That game you were my night 2 target to hide behind but I had to piss about and get blown up.

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
Just hang around long enough so a load of new guys come in and they think you're good because you've been playing a while. That's what I did

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
won first game as scum BG by surviving in end game alongside Magic who repped in, took the heat off of himself/CHAMP, pulled a gambit to 'catch' Dan and confirm himself as the town watcher and then in end game managed to convince nov and ziggler and scrilla he was town and that last scum had to be me or chr1st0 and then won the game for us.

Then had a string of town games and then last game I was finally scum again and was on most people's radar early and eventually lynched :side: .
hey man, hey. I really don't care what I did as scum that game as I successfully got ALL OF shepard's remaining team and got them all lynched. The first day I repped in someone got mislynched due to town not listening to me and lynching shepard, after that it was only his team and my suggestion after suggestion. If I was town that game would be close as good as my XMan mafia game, but that game was a game of LEGENDS. :side:

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
also if we're talking about first games...well lets see. I caught GA on like day 2 but he simply called me stupid and so I stopped pressuring him because I didn't know what I was doing. I figured out DH's fake claim and knew who he actually was and helped get him lynched. I shot and killed Dealer who was scum. I shot and killed Rush who was town, but I just find it hilarious that I killed him. And then in the end my role usage led to STUFF dying and town winning.

Basically, I was better than 90% of the section right now in my first game...HA. :hayden3

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
in my first well third game b/c my first two were as town drunks i caught the best player in the section so i win.

i made the wrong move going after the dragon. i realized that chances are that i probably won't get it and that bothers me like a lot. my heir kids like suck, this is annoying since he's a genius and his wife is quick. my guy fell in love with his own sister which shocked me, good thing the king died and it didn't last.

i should have married into dorne b/c outside of my kingdom it's the only one left standing. if i had them i could have stopped an iron throne invasion easily.

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
more so big man. 8*D

2012 best players: doc, chr1st0, LC, big man
2011 best payers: Shepard, CP, Pez, and myself.

what happened? :hayden3
Fuck @picking between those 11ers.

When did Titania start playing regularly? She's a good player.
Underrated IMO. I know most of the 'better players' know how good she is but I don't think half the section does.

who even is new this year? Sweet'n Sour, Gambit. Pretty sure Ziggler was last year too. I suppose we're only in like April. I don't even think Doc was playing this time last year.
Trying hard not to be disrespectful but that list looks incredibly tame in comparison to Viper's lists above. HOPEFULLY just because they WILL become household names in the future and i'm just being dumb

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Just hang around long enough so a load of new guys come in and they think you're good because you've been playing a while. That's what I did
Hey fuck you. You're actually good. You just don't sing it from the rooftops. You don't fool me though :side:

161 - 180 of 5945 Posts