Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 5945 Posts

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
Did you not play a few games last year?

Sweeneyed is the only one I know for sure.

What about obby, is he new this year?

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
uh i know obby played before but it might not have been here. first game i recall from him was champions league when i think about it. or chuck. both this year anyway

is this another best new guy award you'll have stolen? 8*D

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
Did you not play a few games last year?

Sweeneyed is the only one I know for sure.

What about obby, is he new this year?
Champions league was the first game I see for him.

Obby's first game was in WF Smiley mafia.

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
My first game was Futurama. I was the Godfather.

There was a period there where I was always the GF as scum. Seriously, copping me was basically useless.

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
My first game was tv mafia, but I was replaced on like day 1 or something so my first proper game was batman and I was watcher and I caught the mighty caboose

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
My first game was Futurama. I was the Godfather.

There was a period there where I was always the GF as scum. Seriously, copping me was basically useless.
you, me and magic. GOAT

well, the second time anyway :side:

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
Just looked back, My first game was the 2nd game ever run in the section. I won as scum, and then the next game got recruited and dragged Chelseafan(Faraday) through the game giving him false info to screw with town. Oh the good ole days. This makes me like 50+ in mafia years.

·
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
5,893 Posts
won first game as scum BG by surviving in end game alongside Magic who repped in, took the heat off of himself/CHAMP, pulled a gambit to 'catch' Dan and confirm himself as the town watcher and then in end game managed to convince nov and ziggler and scrilla he was town and that last scum had to be me or chr1st0 and then won the game for us.

Then had a string of town games and then last game I was finally scum again and was on most people's radar early and eventually lynched :side: .

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
Just looked back, My first game was the 2nd game ever run in the section. I won as scum, and then the next game got recruited and dragged Chelseafan(Faraday) through the game giving him false info to screw with town. Oh the good ole days. This makes me like 50+ in mafia years.
Not far behind ya. 4th game, LOST by GA. Awesome fun actually, but everything always is better at the start.

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
won first game as scum BG by surviving in end game alongside Magic who repped in, took the heat off of himself/CHAMP, pulled a gambit to 'catch' Dan and confirm himself as the town watcher and then in end game managed to convince nov and ziggler and scrilla he was town and that last scum had to be me or chr1st0 and then won the game for us.

Then had a string of town games and then last game I was finally scum again and was on most people's radar early and eventually lynched :side: .
I had Magic pinned, scrilla wouldn't follow...:side:

141 - 160 of 5945 Posts