Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 5945 Posts

·
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
we've had a few returns this year i think. Wonder if one of them is in line to follow Titania in winning "most improved" :side:

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
who even is new this year? Sweet'n Sour, Gambit. Pretty sure Ziggler was last year too. I suppose we're only in like April. I don't even think Doc was playing this time last year.
Gambit's new? Thought he was a renamer of a veteran.

*Hopes he didn't screw up his stat table*

·
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Mclovin it/RKO Peep are his only other names iirc. I'm pretty sure he only started playing this year but my attention to this section from between like october-february wasn't the best and i might have missed when he did start

·
Written in the Stars
1,575 Posts
:cuss:

There was a mclovin that played back in 2007.

*Jots note to fix stats on monday.*

·
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
lmao i never even knew that :lol

[USER]mclovin[/USER]

obv rejoiner. i should check who but im lazy

·
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
[USER]The Secret[/USER]
[USER]The2Secrets[/USER]

match the IP. I'm guessing theres some other either hidden by a proxy or that my search levels cant find

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
who even is new this year? Sweet'n Sour, Gambit. Pretty sure Ziggler was last year too. I suppose we're only in like April. I don't even think Doc was playing this time last year.
second half of the year is clearly when the best new players come around and I'm not just saying that because that's when I started playing. :side:

we've had a few returns this year i think. Wonder if one of them is in line to follow Titania in winning "most improved" :side:
Speaking of the most improved award, how did I not win that? I went from getting votes for worst player of the year to best overall player. Surely that's a big enough improvement. 8*D

·
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
second half of the year is clearly when the best new players come around and I'm not just saying that because that's when I started playing. :side:

Speaking of the most improved award, how did I not win that? I went from getting votes for worst player of the year to best overall player. Surely that's a big enough improvement. 8*D
well my first game was july too so i cant disagree :side:

you've always been good magic. you say it enough yourself

·
25,686 Posts
yeah but I wanted a SWEEP of all the awards. Best EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. imagine the ego and bragging. :hendo

·
25,686 Posts
I've already got scum of the year locked up so the rest doesn't matter anyways. SCUM(bag) OF THE YEAR. just sounds so appealing.

·
25,686 Posts
Shepard do you think you could win best town player of the year again without playing? Just like faraday was around third in basically every major award even though he played less than 10 games last year. 8*D

·
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
hasnt my only town game this year had me catch the serial killer and fuck up in endgame?

p sure faraday had a couple of carry jobs last year in those ten anyway.

121 - 140 of 5945 Posts