Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 5945 Posts

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
i could turn my ck2 discussion into FMA discussion, the shows are one of my favorite things even though i haven't watched in years.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
you know what makes me a :sadpanda? HOL never playing any games. :sadpanda

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts

I'm about to start episode 50, by the way. The '03 version has exceeded expectations.
Keeping that. Also Brotherhood is much better according to my mate who watched both. Watched the whole series and it was great.

My fav five:

Roy Mustang
Hawkeye
Greed/ Ling
Oliver Armstrong
Ituzmi Curtis

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
What a great quote in the finale: "Earth turns on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

I'll probably check out Brotherhood soon enough. I want to see how it ends in another multi-verse. Constants and variables.

My five favorite characters in the 2003 series:
1. Roy Mustang
2. Riza Hawkeye
3. Maes Hughes
4. Lust
5. Major Alex Louis Armstrong.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Hughes is pretty cool and a super mice guy. Lust never really noticed though guessing she was more prominent in the 2003 version.

Also Shou tucker needs to burn in hell

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Hughes is pretty cool and a super mice guy. Lust never really noticed though guessing she was more prominent in the 2003 version.

Also Shou tucker needs to burn in hell
They took Lust in a completely different direction in the 2003 version. She ended up turning face with about 10 episodes to go.

It was all part of the philosophical question of what makes someone human. One of the more interesting questions posed in the series. I enjoyed how much emphasis they put on Ed wanting to kill the Homunculi because they "aren't even human."

41 - 60 of 5945 Posts