Wrestling Forum banner

5861 - 5880 of 5927 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
I haven't liked you for at least two years :draper2

"no one would have ever felt power" (well, other than the users I kick for tagging me and then when I lie about it less than three days into being a mod). You're just as bad as Rop3, quite frankly.

Also you can't claim to "take your ball and go home for short term feuds" when you repeatedly flamed me and other users in your pathetic meltdown over summer.

All in all a shit choice for a mod who's done a poor job.
remember in the summer when we made lists of people in order of how much we like them?

Rugrat 08/14/2019
Poyser, Magic, Curry, Jam, Alco, Gambit, Odo, ACP, Big Man, Lethal tbhtbh probly in order
Maybe forgot people idk

:kobe3

love you too rugrat.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,279 Posts
remember in the summer when we made lists of people in order of how much we like them?
pretty sure the girls from back when I was in like 5th or 6th grade did this too. the only black girl (I think she was biracial cause she looked kinda white) in my class was considered least popular, pretty sure it was because she mainly hung out with boys. or maybe that was why.

she was cool to me tho, we went to a pizza place together once just me her and her mom. no idea how or why but it happened. then she moved to a different school either the following year or the year after. we lost contact because nobody had cell phones or used the internet (except me) back then. she had a cool french name but I can't remember what it was. I remember cause my name is french too.

my point is wow that is some grade school girl shit y'all did.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,279 Posts
could be. my class was mostly hispanic. there were other black girls in our grade level tho and they were friends with them.

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
pretty sure the girls from back when I was in like 5th or 6th grade did this too. the only black girl (I think she was biracial cause she looked kinda white) in my class was considered least popular, pretty sure it was because she mainly hung out with boys. or maybe that was why.

she was cool to me tho, we went to a pizza place together once just me her and her mom. no idea how or why but it happened. then she moved to a different school either the following year or the year after. we lost contact because nobody had cell phones or used the internet (except me) back then. she had a cool french name but I can't remember what it was. I remember cause my name is french too.

my point is wow that is some grade school girl shit y'all did.
Because of your high SMV

·
The Man
15,248 Posts
dan join the discord breh.

also christmas mafia when
Will when I get a computer

And uhhhh hoping to run it but my computer is dummy-dead. Already had a bunch of roles written up too tho so we'll SEE

And on that note I'm still planning on Rick and Morty at some point, I just need a new computer before I make my retun :side:

·
The Sundance Kid
18,279 Posts
That's Magic, my memorization is terrible I just read the thread over and over, usually by SEARCHING people's posts!

5861 - 5880 of 5927 Posts