Wrestling Forum banner

5841 - 5860 of 5927 Posts

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
I remember your 2nd game in here.

Think that had you go haywire over nothing.

And if i recall right, NG wasn't the cause.
:reigns3

Funny, since my second game here was when I was the Voyeur and felt it wasn't a very powerful role. I didn't really have a freak out over it though. I just disagreed with people, and still do, that's it's a very powerful role.

My third game was WF Mafia, I was Reaper and accidentally gave away that I didn't know what Reaper and Rosslyn's deal was. :heston I was mostly coasting that game though.

The fourth game I was in was Buffy, which I'm sure we all remember well, mostly for how I wasn't bitching and moaning and everyone else was, including you complaining about how there are too many "lawyers" on this site.

So you were saying? :maury

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Mary ur a shit stirrer end of blanked from this second further .

Again apologize to you all , I'm listening to divas as I'm reckt off me head no more lol

Peace and hope everyone of you's has great xmas n New year .

Carter.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Carter what actually happened?
Hey chimpy , nothing mate misunderstanding, just got summit wrong mate , good luck with ur course work bro and I honestly hope u pass ur exams , make ya familia proud and ya self , got a bright future ahead off you chimpy . Not many get to go to university, even with the grades but hey that's life .

Peace .

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Imagine how deranged you have to actually be when you accuse a bunch of people you’re a complete twat to of having a conspiracy against you, and then actively taking the time and having the ability to recruit other people to that way of thinking :heston

·
Aggressively White
6,236 Posts
just nip this in the bud by saying if i was admin i wouldve made shep the other mod and we wouldve done nothing the entire time except probably added colours and roles(and pokebot). since there would be two mods doing nothing with their powers no one would have ever felt power, no one would have gotten abused by power, and everyone would be equal shit users that could at most banter at one another.

curry is overly pg
rop3 can be sensitive.
shep works because he, like me, doesn't actually want to have to do anything.

for all the short term feuds and take my ball and go home(which i wouldnt if i was a mod and wont now) shit i do, im at least impartial and fair and no one in this section has ever disliked me for any long duration of time.
I haven't liked you for at least two years :draper2

"no one would have ever felt power" (well, other than the users I kick for tagging me and then when I lie about it less than three days into being a mod). You're just as bad as Rop3, quite frankly.

Also you can't claim to "take your ball and go home for short term feuds" when you repeatedly flamed me and other users in your pathetic meltdown over summer.

All in all a shit choice for a mod who's done a poor job.

5841 - 5860 of 5927 Posts