Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 5945 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Fuck @picking between those 11ers.

Underrated IMO. I know most of the 'better players' know how good she is but I don't think half the section does.

Trying hard not to be disrespectful but that list looks incredibly tame in comparison to Viper's lists above. HOPEFULLY just because they WILL become household names in the future and i'm just being dumb
it wasn't really hard to pick between those 11ers. CP joined in like December, Pez wasn't really that good yet and also joined a bit later, and I'd say Shepard and I were pretty even back then(mostly because neither of us had really any scum experience as we were never really scum) except Shepard was far more liked and I was the most hated player in the section.

now I just blow Shepard out the water. :hendo

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
Yeah getting people to listen is something I need to work on. Need to get better at building cases
just be right really often so you don't have to explain anything ever again.

but charisma (I guess that's the best way of describing it) is the best way to get people to follow you/avoid being lynched. if you're good at arguing it can help you a lot in mafia. you don't need to build a massive logical case, those are stupid anyway - just give the main points to scum behaviour. if no one listens keep repeating it over and over or tell them to go read his posts and hope they see what you see

·
#ELITEASFUCK
3,235 Posts
just be right really often so you don't have to explain anything ever again.

but charisma (I guess that's the best way of describing it) is the best way to get people to follow you/avoid being lynched. if you're good at arguing it can help you a lot in mafia. you don't need to build a massive logical case, those are stupid anyway - just give the main points to scum behaviour. if no one listens keep repeating it over and over or tell them to go read his posts and hope they see what you see
^ That is really good advice.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Yeah getting people to listen is something I need to work on. Need to get better at building cases

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
be condescending
be a cunt
repeat everything you do right over and over so everyone knows all your right reads
hype yourself up better than you are, soon people will believe it.
make up shit if you don't actually have a case, whether it's right or wrong people like seeing a reason present in any way so they'll likely follow.

trust me this will work better than anything else anyone will tell you to do.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,345 Posts
played the Robert's Rebellion scenario as THE MAD KING AERYS.

Jon Connington slew Robert in personal combat and it became STANNIS' REBELLION. Mad King Aerys died of sickness and RHAEGAR took over. Met Eddard Stark at the Trident and Rhaegar takes a major blow the head, rendering him incapable, so Elia Dorne became regent. Was on the verge of losing the war because Mace Tyrell died in battle so the Reach was out of the war, and Doran Martell died so Dorne's armies disappeared IN THE MIDDLE OF A KEY BATTLE and had to be re-deployed. Just when all was lost TYWIN LANNISTER joins the war on my side. Completely saved my ass.

It's now 30 years later and Rhaegar's son Aegon Targaryen VI is king of westeros. :lelbron In a twist Tywin actually started a civil war against me for elective monarchy and STANNIS was my MVP in that war. Both guys are dead now, Renly rules the Stormlands and after Cersei rebelled I took the Westerlands from her and gave them to Lancel Lannister, who has been loyal. After Robert's Rebellion I took the North from the Starks and gave it to Roose Bolton. It's been a fun game. Have 7 children, 5 lunatic daughters, a lunatic son, and a "quick" son. Gonna need to get the lunatic son killed so the good one can inherit.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
that's overkill pex.

the targs are fun until the flip overrides genetics. the kids it affects and doesn't affect bothers me.

so i am pissed i realized that i made a mistake in my game and that my child was never inheriting the dragon. i need to get my hand on an egg badly, so i roll my save back and some bitch ass arbor lord gets a dragon egg asap.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
i had a dragon egg before. you have to hope the fuck you marry gets a dragon egg and he'll pass it on to his heir. that's lined up for me. but i haven't played that game and me playing that heir is a couple of decades off. then i have to go through the pain of hatching it and hoping i can actually tame it.

the dragon event where the merchant sells it to you only works if you hold one land. i don't want to give up land just to wait for an event chain to pop off.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts
People not sending their roles in and causing night to be ages is really annoying. Saying that I can sometimes get which role I have when in two games mixed up like FMA where I forgot I was the actor because I was still playing toy story.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
My game it's gonna be 24 hours, if you miss it of well. I don't understand, most of the time I'll sen it either before end of day or right when day ends. Don't have to wait a few hours to send it

181 - 200 of 5945 Posts