Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
:draper2

Thought it was such a dumb thing to say when everyone does it and it's hardly like I kill you/chr1st0 every time i'm scum on night one, I like to spread my kills around look at the proof i've never killed the same player night one.

Not mad or anything, could careless really.

I didn't choose to kill fitz night 1 in LOL Mafia either, or chr1st0 (i don't think)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
The good players are either in your team, or you leave them for town to lynch late game (because if they were town, they'd be dead already ;))

at least until bg and maybe watcher are gone, no point in going after a likely to be targeted player

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Well, great players then. It's far easier to goad or manipulate town in to a mislynch on their best player end game.

Scum theory is the only thing in this game I'm good at :mcgee1

·
The Man
15,260 Posts

The Breakfast Cereal award for Best Game-GOAT GOAT GOAT(5 votes each):

Indy Mafia and Christmas Mafia by Dan the fucking MAN Marino
:jordan2

Tying myself for first place, now that's something different.

Congrats to the winners. Actually just realized we don't have a "best town/scum/indi performance" award. Or maybe we did at one point and axed it.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
I don't kill good players early. Why? Easy, I don't involve myself with early kills or rarely care.

My care for night kicks in once my teammates stop dropping like flies due to my plague. It's amazing, but in almost every scum game I'm in my teammates die at a rapid pace and I'm usually the sole survivor. Once I start caring my kills are dictated by a few things. The ability to read me in relation to your ability to lynch me. You can read me, but if you can't lynch me I'll let you live, sometimes I'll lynch you first. How you react to my post, which is my bullshit. How often you keep tabs on my presence and the ability to identify coasting.

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
Basically I'm a guy in a position of power who surrounds himself with his friends. I start to fraternize and mingle. I abuse the schmooze and start heating up. The longer I survive the stronger I get and once I smell victory I kick it up a notch and overpower the opposition.

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
I got snubbed. Actually. Probably not.

Congrats all. I think I voted gambit as underrated, cuz Sweenz is past that. Although Christo won underrated a couple of times, which I felt he was overrated but hey who am I to judge :draper2

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Thanks for the awards and vote guys :)

^that makes perfect sense as some people enjoy or games and some don't. :toomanykobes

however one can't be underrated while simultaneously getting votes for best town and scum player.

@ doc, I didn't enjoy playing as scum too much this year, but did good in the majority of the games I played in. Sometimes it just feels like too much of hassle/effort to play as scum, like at the end of TFW's game I really had no desire to defend myself and go for the sweep at the end of the game after defending myself all game.

I'm calling gambit as a winner of one top 3 awards next year. he can do it. :mark:

I agree. Gambit remains the one player I'd always trust as the vig. Not a bad scum player either but I think he'll win best town
Thanks guys :). Doubt it though. Towards the end I got really lazy lol.

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
Congratulations to the winners!

I didn't vote because I felt I couldn't make any informed decisions since I wasn't active last year.

No offense to Sweenz since I don't think I've ever seen him as scum before so wasn't aware that he had a lethal scum game, but I thought X would have won that one.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts