Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
No, Junk, don't do this. Spit on Magic's expectations. He finally learned not to expect anything from me.

Magic's won it three years in a row? If so that's every year since I won it w/ SHEP.

·
Written in the Stars
1,571 Posts
Cool. Really didn't think i had a shot in any (positive) awards let alone best scum.

Thoughts...

Much ado about winning both underrated and best scum. I believe my successful scum games came from the ideal that i wasnt good as scum, and was able to get away with stuff that junk/magic/etc couldnt get away with. If you looked at me this time last year, it would have been laughable to consider i would even be nominated for best scum, let alone win it.

I felt that my scum game in star wars(where i fought back 11/1) was much better than my game in who killed x(where i benenefitted greatly from a well timed lawyering).. but a win is a win. :draper2

Don't think i played enough games with curry. That one surprised me a bit.

More thoughts a bit later..

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
People allow you to get away with murder as scum. I played the same exact way 13 games in a row. 15 times out of 17 games and no one ever thought to shoot me or investigate me. The other two times were town games.

No one caught on to me until after my stretch or the tail end of it.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
^I recall catching on and shouting and screaming for people to pay attention for quite awhile.

I'll take this as a compliment and that you expect better out of me then what i've shown, you BELIEVE I CAN.

My goal this year is simple, end Magic's run as Best Overall PLayer, the unlikely junkie who returned to scrutiny and "SpecialX" taunts WILL HAVE HIS DAY.

Believe In Junk, END THE MAGIC
It wasn't a compliment, it was more that I know where you're coming from and what it feels like, I guess. I handled it in different ways, as in I never flipped out them nor told them to stop calling me bad, but I recall people always shitting on my town game and game in general, saying I wasn't helping, etc etc(before you get carried away, I actually played well in almost all of those games, i just never got any credit for it) and it annoyed me.

It's why I was so determined as scum. I never killed the best town players in that GOT game, HOL/Rus/Dan(who was our traitor, but still, etc) nor wanted them to be killed because I wanted to shit all over the BEST town players in the section. It wasn't about being the best scum, it was about showing them that they're not as great as everyone thought they were. I wanted to show that I could beat them and that their reputations didn't scare me. In the end that's why my scum game gets recognized so much even though I haven't had nearly as many wins as some other players; people remember when I beat them because I make sure to do it in a humbling fashion and to players that normally didn't get beat in end game.

It's obviously been a long time, but I do recall this quite distinctly and I know I hated the reputation certain players had more than anything because it meant they were more likely to be followed than me or credited with stuff simply because of who they were rather than what they were actually doing.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I'm kinda disappointed my performance as SK in HP mafia years back never won a performance award, I legit thought i was town due to misreading my win clause, so sold the shit out of that :lol

·
LOW ENERGY
4,598 Posts
if you want a challenge play scum like me. all you have to do is forget your role. don't buss. don't get anyone lynched. don't involve yourself with night actions. watch your teammates die, then try to win.

the night actions part usually bites me in the ass.

·
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Challenge Accepted.

I don't kill the best players every time where are you people getting this from? :confused:
actually in your MVP games that's exactly what you did:

LOL Mafia:

taylorfitz night 1

chr1st0 night 2

nick 90's mafia:

Night 1:

MetalX
02-26-2014
05:22 PM ET (US)
Or even frakkles, i say CP.
MetalX
02-26-2014
05:21 PM ET (US)
why kill gambit?, kill cp imo.

Night 3:

MetalX
02-28-2014
01:44 PM ET (US)
We kill IMP next btw.

calvin and hobbes mafia:

Night 1:

imp or star dust for the kill imo.
Night 2:

two competent players ect.star dust because he's a beast town player in endgame, and I don't want him around for that, plus the way he plays early on makes him able to coast for awhile as both alignments so mislynching him is difficult early on.

now you can't deny it. :toomanykobes

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
actually in your MVP games that's exactly what you did:

LOL Mafia:

taylorfitz night 1

chr1st0 night 2

nick 90's mafia:

Night 1:

MetalX
02-26-2014
05:22 PM ET (US)
Or even frakkles, i say CP.
MetalX
02-26-2014
05:21 PM ET (US)
why kill gambit?, kill cp imo.

Night 3:

MetalX
02-28-2014
01:44 PM ET (US)
We kill IMP next btw.

calvin and hobbes mafia:

Night 1:

Night 2:

now you can't deny it. :toomanykobes
Because no one kills a good player on night one are you high?

I kill a player because he's good yes, but I don't just kill "good players"

·
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
^that's because killing a new player rarely comes off as a DICK MOVE, to me at least.

i rarely kill good players on night 1, so no, im not high. i've seen phenom do it as well, literally avoiding all the good players, so ya.

and i was just answering your question of where we were getting it from. :toomanykobes

41 - 60 of 84 Posts