Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
I landed best host?!

I'm glad Odo got best newcomer. He totally deserves it. I'm also glad Laughable Chimp got underrated. He truly is. Congrats on your Scream award as well, Banez.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I voted CP for a lot of things can't remember too much, Jam for improved I think and Chimp for Underrated. Voted Smarks for Host of course and Retep Assassination Classroom game as the best.
Meltdown I voted Sol Katti in Suits can't believe she didn't win and worse plays Sol Katti, Lawls and Banez in Suits.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Best Overall - Poyser
Best Town - Xenus
Best Scum - Doddsy
Best Host - Smarkslayer
Best Newcomer - Odogaron
Most Improved - Jam
Most Underrated - IMPULSE
Best Performance - Magic as Mafia in Buffy Mafia
Most Dedicated - Poyser
Best Mafia Team - Dark Souls 3 team
Best Game - Sopranos Mafia by Big Man
Best Post-Game - Buffy Mafia by Smarkslayer
Best Fake Claim - Doddsy in Suits Mafia
LOL Moment - Chimp fakes Survivor as town

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
anyone who voted Chimp for any positive award deserves to be ridiculed and shamed
Despite your weird shtick, Chimp has improved quite a bit in the short time I've played with him. He's gotten much better and people don't let him know that enough.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Eh he's still a troll and just asserts reads in mafia without any reasoning (or sometimes bad reasoning) and confidently sticks by them despite often being wrong. That's really bad play in my view. Maybe he's most improved out of everyone else, but he's still comfortably bottom tier to me. :draper2

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
might as well

Best Overall Player: Poyser
Best Town Player: Odogaron
Best Scum Player: CamillePunk
Best Host: Odogaron
Best newcomer: Odogaron
Most imprvoed: Chimp
Most underrated: A-C-P
Best individual performance: Rop3 in X-Men
Most dedicated: Poyser
Best Mafia team performance: Gotham Mafia
Best Game: Scream Mafia
Best post-game: Sopranos Mafia
Best feud: Rop3 vs Magic
LOL moment of the year: Chimp faking survivor
Worst Overall Player: Reap
Most Shockingly Bad Individual Performance: Lawls self-hammering in Suits
Worst Mafia team: Video Game OST
Worst game: Yuuki Yuuna
Biggest Meltdown: Banana

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Eh he's still a troll and just asserts reads in mafia without any reasoning (or sometimes bad reasoning) and confidently sticks by them despite often being wrong. That's really bad play in my view. Maybe he's most improved out of anywhere else, but he's still bottom tier. :draper2
This just proves why he won most underrated. You can't be held in favorable view by most of your peers to be underrated. You'd just be overrated or perfectly rated.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Chimp hasn’t improved lol it’s just because of the period where he tanked his game on purpose. It’s all artificial. He used to be decent and then he regressed and then basically improved to where he used to be :draper2

I voted phenom for most underrated, can’t even remember who I voted for most improved lmao

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Chimp hasn’t improved lol it’s just because of the period where he tanked his game on purpose. It’s all artificial. He used to be decent and then he regressed and then basically improved to where he used to be :draper2

I voted phenom for most underrated, can’t even remember who I voted for most improved lmao
Which is what I stated. He improved in the time I was here. I've only been here for like 5 months. :beckylol

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
This just proves why he won most underrated. You can't be held in favorable view by most of your peers to be underrated. You'd just be overrated or perfectly rated.
How did it prove that? To me an underrated player is a player who is actually good at the game but often dismissed or overlooked.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
- THE KING (Best Overall Player)

CamillePunk

- THE VILLAGER (Best Town Player)

Odogaron

- THE DEVIL (Best Scum Player)

Xenus

- THE JUDGE (Best Host)

Big Man

- THE FUTURE (Best Newcomer)

Odogaron

- SELF IMPROVEMENT (Most Improved)

Jam

- UNSUNG HERO (Most Underrated)

PHEN0M

- MOST VALUABLE PLAYER (Best Individual Performance)

Magic in I Choo Choo Choose You Mafia

- THE NERD (Most Dedicated)

CamillePunk

- DREAMTEAM (Best Mafia Team Performance)

Attack on Titan

- THE ARENA (Best Game)

NJPW Mafia

- RATINGS (Best Post-Game)

Buffy Mafia

- BLOOD WAR (Best Feud)

Magic v Rugrat

- MASTER OF DISGUISE (Best Fake Claim)

Doddsy in suits

- OH MY GOD! (Most Shockingly Good Individual Performance)

Skybox in Bleach Mafia

- LOL Moment of the Year

TKOK and the :francis gambit

- WOODEN SPOON (Worst Overall Player)

TKOK

- OH GEEZ (Most Shockingly Bad Individual Performance)

CamillePunk fails to win as invincible indy

- SPIRIT SQUAD (Worst Mafia Team Performance)

Video Game OST Mafia

- THE WASTELAND (Worst Game)

Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero

- ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW... (Most Overrated)

Magic

- IT'S STILL REAL TO ME (Biggest Meltdown)

Banana in WF Section Mafia

Disclaimer: I only voted magic most overrated cos I couldn’t think of an answer and saw he had a couple votes and figured it’d be a laugh :beckylol

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
How did it prove that? To me an underrated player is a player who is actually good at the game but often dismissed or overlooked.
To be dismissed or overlooked most people have to value them less than they are. If he won the award, there are people who think he is a good player but folks like you are dismissing it as being bad.

If everyone agreed after he won that he should have won that award, he wasn't very underrated after all.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts