Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Wait so were best/worst individual performances for performances generally and not specifically for indies (as in alignment)?

I totally misunderstood that so was confused why Junk won worst individual performance

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
also magic don't take yourself out of these you coward i'm gonna beat you to best town player again

i might even develop a scum game (hahahaha)

You wanna know why you didn't develop a scum game while I did? Because no one called you bad(outside of yourself) and even if they did you wouldn't care. Meanwhile most of the section called me bad, arrogant, that I tried too hard, etc. It didn't matter what I did as town, my own abrasiveness meant no one was ever going to concede I was worth listening to over the other notable town players nor that I was good, but I still got killed by mafia teams as they did note, for those specific games, that I was onto them.

The solution was simple: I would prove I'm good as town by showing everyone else is bad as town. The only logical way to do that was to beat EVERYONE as scum. That's why I knew for certain and remembered that attack on titan mafia was the first time I beat you in 7 years because I kept track.

This made me equally determined to catch everyone as town because if I let them do to me what I was doing to them then I couldn't claim I was anything special as town. That's why if you do let me live closer towards end game I take it personally, as a slight that you think you can beat me and I refuse to let that happen so I try as hard as possible.

tl;dr, you(as in anyone) kill me when you're scum because you're afraid of me catching you/your team and I don't kill you as scum because I know I can beat you.

Does anyone else in this section play like this? To prove everyone is worse than them so they that they must be good? Probably not because it is dickish behaviour. @Poyser is your aim to crush me as both alignments? To crush everyone as both alignments? If not how can I expect you or anyone else to realistically pass me?

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
I’ve been in scum QTs before where I said I wanna keep you alive so I can try and beat you. It’s hard convincing your team to do that tho and I’m not gonna risk the game for everyone down to my own ego :lol

I don’t think I’ve really took you on much as town recently. I did back in the day when I didn’t take it so seriously but I think xenus clocked in the dead QT of the last game that I listen to you too much. Need to learn to be confident in myself and stop looking for guidence tbh. It’s annoying cos I’ll have a good game and will take the lead the next one only to have a bad game soon after and go back to looking for guidance again.

I’ll get there. But yes, I do want to crush you as both alignments. Eventually

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Also your early struggle of not being able to get people to listen to you but still being killed off by scum teams sounds a lot like my struggle now :lol

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
You wanna know why you didn't develop a scum game while I did? Because no one called you bad(outside of yourself) and even if they did you wouldn't care. Meanwhile most of the section called me bad, arrogant, that I tried too hard, etc.
Who called you such heinous insults? Name names

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Going back to this was that game I was scum and you were a stump. I actually managed to keep you alive a few phases and then they killed you and obvs you were a stump and I thought gr8, I can finally test myself. I remember Titania posting ‘my team don’t realise they just lost the game’ before your flip in the Dead QT which was satisfying to read back on. Of course, we won but you disappeared for much of the game when you died so it was kinda an anti-climax :side:

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
It's a bit of a dick move to criticise someone for trying to hard. Probably the same mongs that complain about posts being more than two paragraphs these days

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Lolol it used to bother me that people started complaining about the length of my posts and then I just decided that I don’t rlly give a fuck. If you wanna be good and win then you read the posts :draper2

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
I don't understand the logic of signing up for an entirely text based game and complaining about their being too much text. Tbh I prefer active games over anything even the games I've played well in. Sometimes the banter in the dead QT can be just as good as the games themselves.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Curry that's perfectly fine. It is fun to play in this community,
but people keep telling me not to drop out of the awards is so others can win them. The advantage I've always had is the over the top competitiveness I bring to a friendly online puzzle game and it's unfair to expect anyone else to go that far.

I’ve been in scum QTs before where I said I wanna keep you alive so I can try and beat you. It’s hard convincing your team to do that tho and I’m not gonna risk the game for everyone down to my own ego :lol

I don’t think I’ve really took you on much as town recently. I did back in the day when I didn’t take it so seriously but I think xenus clocked in the dead QT of the last game that I listen to you too much. Need to learn to be confident in myself and stop looking for guidence tbh. It’s annoying cos I’ll have a good game and will take the lead the next one only to have a bad game soon after and go back to looking for guidance again.

I’ll get there. But yes, I do want to crush you as both alignments. Eventually
xenus was tripping in the dead qt and it will come back to bite him, I'll tag you when as I know it's coming.

Also your early struggle of not being able to get people to listen to you but still being killed off by scum teams sounds a lot like my struggle now :lol
Might sound a lot a like, but I wouldn't call it anywhere near the same. Most consider you good and worthwhile to listen to. This was when flaming was allowed so to put it like it would have been put back then, most would have considered me just an annoying faggot:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mafia-archive/577027-majoras-mask-mafia-game-thread-27.html#post10410097

^^^I killed myself as survivor to show everyone that my read was right.

That was my 4th game too, so some might say I shouldn't expect to have been leading, but I wanted to because I knew I could. Unlike a lot of the recent new players in this section, I did not want that new label to stick long.

It's a bit of a dick move to criticise someone for trying to hard. Probably the same mongs that complain about posts being more than two paragraphs these days
I mean I was also a dick so maybe that was the root of it, but there certainly wasn't anyone proclaiming me the future of mafia for leading post activity in every game and repping back in constantly. :side:

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
It only took 2 games and Magic winning awards for me to get the itch to play again.

I've already beaten Magic for best scum player, this year i'm taking the best town crown.

I'll use my girly charms to get people to vote scum with me :D

I can't return yet as word is SUPER busy and my home life and i'm a bit emotional since coming out to my mom and then moving out to my aunt's because my step dad is a prick.

But i'll be back sooner rather than Later

SavageChick OUT :maisie

·
City of Champions
673 Posts
It only took 2 games and Magic winning awards for me to get the itch to play again.

I've already beaten Magic for best scum player, this year i'm taking the best town crown.

I'll use my girly charms to get people to vote scum with me :D

I can't return yet as word is SUPER busy and my home life and i'm a bit emotional since coming out to my mom and then moving out to my aunt's because my step dad is a prick.

But i'll be back sooner rather than Later

SavageChick OUT :maisie
Looking forward to playing with you again junk!

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
Lolol it used to bother me that people started complaining about the length of my posts and then I just decided that I don’t rlly give a fuck. If you wanna be good and win then you read the posts :draper2
Or you can be good and still win without reading all your essays

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Oh bless I got a vote nice to know I’m not forgotten lol.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts