Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Congrats to all the winners. Me missing out on best Town by one vote is kind of insanity when I barely played and only really had one great performance. Poyser was far better than me this year

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Congrats to all the winners. Me missing out on best Town by one vote is kind of insanity when I barely played and only really had one great performance. Poyser was far better than me this year
do you think doddsy or poyser is going to win best overall this year?

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
I think Poyser assuming he gets better which I think he will. I don’t agree with taking yourself out of the running though since it cheapens it IMO. Poyser is capable of beating you I think. Doddsy could too. CP is capable too if he wants it since his Town game has impressed me too and his scum game is obviously among the best

·
Registered
52 Posts
I won??? I swear Curry said I couldn't win an award cause I wasn't a premium member. That's awesome!

I'm really grateful. Not for the award, but for the timing of the awards cause they don't take into account my slump into being an absolute shit player :CENA

Dan coming in with Xmas Mafia & taking best game :mj2

He's just too good for me.

Grats to all the winners. I would have voted but I played in like two games & hosted a couple, and honestly can't remember anything :lol

Guess I better get a new signature cooked up for @Poyser, move aside, we've found the FUTURE @Xenus
Hey, TFW, can I get a sig that I can use for a year to pretend I'm good when I'm awful? kthanks :lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah, no way should Magic back out of these awards. No one will ever feel like they really earned it in that case as there'll always be the comment of "If Magic was playing, he would have won" - and that would probably come from Magic :lol

Instead, let's just all agree not to vote Magic for anything :aryha

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
I won??? I swear Curry said I couldn't win an award cause I wasn't a premium member. That's awesome!

I'm really grateful. Not for the award, but for the timing of the awards cause they don't take into account my slump into being an absolute shit player :CENA

Hey, TFW, can I get a sig that I can use for a year to pretend I'm good when I'm awful? kthanks :lol
That was in the thread where I was saying you were elligible for the award for the whole forum that gives someone premium membership (Which TFW won).

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts

You’ve never had a bad game imo. Don’t be too hard on yourself

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Fess up, who voted me as biggest troll.(over Flay of all people).

And that one worst game vote for Town of Salem, mafia. Yes, most of that game was held together by shoestrings, but in the end I thought it turned our rather fine.(Its you, Lawls, isn’t it?)

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
also we're 2 games into the year and I have 2 mafia wins with a MVP and HM that includes a sweep. You guys are literally already behind.

Realistically experience makes a difference and I have a lot more of it than everyone else at this point. Plus I wanna see someone else win.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
also we're 2 games into the year and I have 2 mafia wins with a MVP and HM that includes a sweep. You guys are literally already behind.

Realistically experience makes a difference and I have a lot more of it than everyone else at this point. Plus I wanna see someone else win.
All you need to do is bomb in Xmas Mafia and everyone will forget about those (Y)

21 - 40 of 81 Posts