Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
also junk im pretty sure your scum of the year vote was based on this year. :lmao

·
Absolute Scumbag.
4,020 Posts
Junk is the worst scum player how could he win scum of the year?

Noone remembered when he sabotaged his teammates in a wave of selfish fury and cost the game for scum? I demand a recount.

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Heey.. I got a couple of votes for future. Cool.

Even though I think I've sucked balls mostly but it's encouraging :)

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
I voted you, Reaper.
That's really cool of you. Though you deserve it more than I do.

I let myself get distracted by my disdain for Randu last game but I'll look to recover from that next time around ;)

Maybe you and I can work together as a one two punch. We did well when we went after tempest.

·
8,000 Posts
i can accept drawing with doc

:eek:hh

@Shepard if you played more you could have prevented this fuckery of me being the best town player. :no:

im gonna like half try. first i need to finish off my setup that i've been procrastinating on for close to a month. it'll help when im not working longer days (13 hrs tomorrow fak)

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I get two votes on biggest Sheep of 2015 when the only game I played of 2015 was Christmas Mafia where I had an amazing game tieing as scum? k. Don't see the reasoning in that but yeah.

oh well maybe next yeah somethign nice :)

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hey @AryaDark @Shepard

How about getting me a purple username for this victory :maisie

:junk smiley would be nice too.

I did win most dedicated and owe over 200$ in data usage fees on my phone because I still played mafia despite having no laptop, if that's worth a reward I don't know what is.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Hey @AryaDark @Shepard

How about getting me a purple username for this victory :maisie

:junk smiley would be nice too.

I did win most dedicated and owe over 200$ in data usage fees on my phone because I still played mafia despite having no laptop, if that's worth a reward I don't know what is.
Could you not connect to your house's wifi?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts