Wrestling Forum banner

301 - 320 of 331 Posts

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
death note isn't even your best game. why do you like it so much? the only thing you really did in that game was catch me from my memory.

and LC was more active than you in death note. :lmao

·
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
death note isn't even your best game. why do you like it so much? the only thing you really did in that game was catch me from my memory.

and LC was more active than you in death note. :lmao
she made it to endgame. i made it to day 3 or 4. i was like 100 posts ahead of people at least while alive

and i just had a lot of fun trolling about and being OBVIOUS TOWN to everyone barring scum. plus death note is great. what is my best game magic

·
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
dont think ive ever seen scum be lynched day 1 actually. no wait mcqueen was but that was thanks to cop results. WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT A COP

idk batman? I can't remember your best games, but deathnote didn't seem that great.
death note has a surprising amount of substance from me on a reread. i think the only person who really noticed was faraday but in amongst my crap was some solid scumhunting. batman was more successful but if i could replicate death note on a consistent basis it'd be ACE

301 - 320 of 331 Posts