Wrestling Forum banner

281 - 300 of 331 Posts

·
7,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Thanks to our two illustrious hosts, still think some of the results would have changed if we'd revoted after nominations but I can see why you just went with nominations instead.

Now to leave the forum forever for the sake of irony.
In an ideal world we would have. I just didn't want this to drag more than it did. There was quite a few clear winners at least.

Its okay doc i was the last future of mafia and went on to win best town player :hendo

·
Fortune's always hiding.
2,601 Posts
Really quite a lot of underrated players, Christo is certainly one. Mikey, Fitz and sXe are all others, as is Rising, but he has been labelled underrated for far too long, that he really isn't anymore.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
I wouldn't really call them underrated tbh. Most of them are good scum players and decent enough town players when they put in the effort. Maybe underrated by the newer players. Definitely agree re Chr1st0's award though

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Thanks to our two illustrious hosts, still think some of the results would have changed if we'd revoted after nominations but I can see why you just went with nominations instead.

Now to leave the forum forever for the sake of irony.
DON\T TRY TO ROB ME OF MY AWARD. :kobe2

but yeah, I probably wouldn't have won the best overall player with a revote, but I got like 4 more nominations the second best person(which was like 4 people) so I'm happy. :kobe3

281 - 300 of 331 Posts