Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I want a match with these little sluts!"

"Come on, you little bitches!"

Mae Young absolutely stole the show. I guess that's what happens when you give an 87 year old woman a live mic. I marked so incredibly hard for her thinking the year was 1999 and that Bubba Ray Dudley was going to put her through a table. It was probably the most shocking thing I've seen in professional wrestling since the Nexus attack.

Who marked?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I did because it was probably the best Divas match the company has had in months.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wonder if that was scripted. Man, just her saying that made the show decent.

Only Mae can use the words sluts and bitches, lol

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I was dying. Absolutely dying. The only thing that could have completed that segment, was talking about when she gave birth to the hand. Maybe even have included it in the video package - I mean we did get a Sexual Chocolate sighting...

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder if that was scripted. Man, just her saying that made the show decent.

Only Mae can use the words sluts and bitches, lol
No way it was scripted. They just put an 87 year old woman on the spot and she delivered. Sporadic moments like that are the reason I love wrestling. That's what the WWE needs to understand.

When something becomes too predictable, it becomes dull. It's like banging your girlfriend every night at 10:00pm. It's still banging, but you just don't look forward to it like you once did because there's no element of mystery or surprise. She shows up dressed like Harley Quinn one night and things get a little more interesting.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
B-b-but... but.... mild cursing is EVILLLLL. Children will die if they're exposed to the Devil's Tongue.

Seriously, that shit was epic. Most entertaining women's segment in a long time.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
It was truly an awesome moment. I would have loved if Mae just flat out won the belt(s) as well, the perfect reocognition for all she has done :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
Lawler's comment about Mae Young's autograph of the bible topped off an amazing segment that I extremely marked for! XD XD XD

Man, WWE is missing this type of stuff, I mean, using a bad word here and there and allowing the talent to express themselves can make the show that much better. It can build better matchups, push guys further and faster, and attract new viewers who may be hesitent due to the completely G rated show they have had on all year.

Come on WWE, get back to what you do best! It doesn't have to be classless or raunchy, it just has to be reasonable for us fans who peaked as fans during the Attitude era. I miss the spurattic moments that made you jump out of your seat in a total OH SH*T MOMENT!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Vince is making us sweat so that when he does return to more "edgy" programming, it'll be worth more to the fans. Where as putting on years and years of the same stuff gets stale. It's like going from the babyface era of the mid 90's to 97and subsequentally the Attitude Era. It was another collection of shocking moments each time Monday Night Raw was on.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Its funny how you guys are so easilly entertained just by some swearing.
It's not the swearing, it's what the words symbolize and signify: entertainment that pushes the envelope instead of sucking the cocks of every sissy in the world who thinks pretending the human race is a bunch of lovey dovey asswipes is a productive way to live.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its funny how you guys are so easilly entertained just by some swearing.
It wasn't like I was giggling like a school-kid because someone said "sluts." The moment was unexpected and as a result, hilarious. To each their own when it comes to humour. I expected Mae to say something cheesy when the mic was put in her face, but then she came out with the mouth of a sailor. It was gold.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts