Wrestling Forum banner

Madusa Comments On Possible WWE Return

2443 Views 28 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  Riddle101
Source: Rajah.com

Madusa, who dropped the WWF Women's Championship in a trash can during a live episode of WCW Monday Nitro in December 1995, indicated on her official website that she would not mind returning to World Wrestling Entertainment to bring closure to the ordeal. She disclosed the idea she has in mind if she were to return to the promotion.

"I do miss wrestling only cause I am not done... I have ONE thing to finish and that is the TRUE championship... The real belt from the WWF that Made the WWE... I still hold the title, I still have the belt.... not done.. however.. if nothing did happen, it's ok because I went out still a champion and if I do put a closure to IT... I will rest in peace with out haunting the WWE!

"Who ever the champion is will be the one I have an angle with or create an angle to make a new champion.. or as a tag partner.... miss McCool...."
Really? Really? Really?
Reactions: Ghetto Anthony
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
2,404 Posts
I wouldn't mind watching Natalya beating her down for ten minutes and then put an end to her career..

· Registered
163 Posts
Acts like she'll just get thrown into the title picture :S. Maybe the Divas Division needs more jobbers

· Registered
4,724 Posts
They won't bring her back in because they are happy with women that botch at least 3 times in 3 minutes. I always thought Alundra Blayze was one of the better women's wrestlers of all time and definitely better in ring than anyone else today.

It's too bad they won't use her.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
Vince should bring her in to do skits with Mae Young *if she's still alive. They are about the same age aren't they?*

Anyway... Vince could bring her in to job. You know he wont push her after what she did to Vince.

· Registered
5,057 Posts
She can keep dreaming tbh. Her name has no value today and Vince certainly isn't gonna give her one last payday after royally screwing him.

If he brought her back it'd be for a pittance, and he'd humiliate her.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
If what she says about still having the belt is true, ie. she actually has it in her possesion, then there could be a little angle where it gets unified with the Divas title and then becomes the official belt again. It'd need a slight redesign because of the old logo but that wouldn't be too hard and at least we wouldn't have that fucking butterfly belt anymore.

· Registered
993 Posts
Reminds me of Sid, 10 years out of the major leagues and still waiting for a phone call from WWE.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.