Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my mum was watching this entertainment show crap on sky one last night, and all of a sudden it was all WOAH MADONNAS NEW KIDS BOOK!

I was thinking...Madonna wrote something you'd read to your kids? (No comments on her dodgy book and how you read it to yours, Rajah) This wasn't too bad, she seems like a smart woman, she probably did a job worthy of being published, but then she had to open her mouth.

Reporter:" So, What drove you to write a childrens book?"

Madonna:" Well it all came from the advice of my Guru, he told me I should do something for once that didn't revolve around Greed. It was something I really took to heart. It's always something I've wanted to do for my kids."

So, she SOLD a childrens book. Way to take that advice to heart. Dumbass. If she would've written a book for her kids, that would've been fucking great. But selling it? Yeah, selling a personal present to rake in a few more million had nothing to do with greed...obviousley...

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Now if only she would release a book of her experience kissing Britney and Christina.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
It was bad enough you posting your first comment, but then you had to to post something that made you look that little bit more stupid.....

Anyway, Madonna is insane. She's got soooo much money that she has simly lost the plot. Writing a for her kids is ok, but then selling it because she probably need another solid gold back scratcher is just plain gay.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
If she was going to give the money to charity it would be fine. She'll never be a successful children's author anyway - she'd never heard of Enid Blyton.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
OMG! WEChampiunz back! Wherez u bin?

Originally posted by WE champion
why does she need money? i hate those rich people who just keep wanting more and more money.
Well that's what greed does to you. Once you have loads of money, you have to keep hoarding it despite what's going on in the world.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Nitemare said in post #11 :
I would just like to say that Adam's current "Sick Bump of the Week" is sadistic. Feel bad for those guys. Any word on what happened? loz
I know it's sick :D

Not to spam up a thread, but I don't think he suffered that much damage from that...not as much as the botched Springboard Moonsault he did which paralyzed him. If you want to see how sick that is check the tribute thread Cody started in General Wrestling. Now THAT is a sick bump!

To keep it on topic....Madonna sucks :agree:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well, I should have gone with what I originally wanted to put

Madonna is gay :agree:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
yes it does, but now you disowned the idea, it only makes him look stoopid :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts