Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just a question. I'm a bit concered about where i'm sitting for Survivor Series 11', as the title says. I spent 100/each ticket for this section. Problem is that it is the highest point in the arena. I'm just really regretting not paying the extra 10 doller's for a row closer to the ring. then again I didn't have the money to spend at the time. I just really wanted to see the whole arena rather then being pushed up against 2 walls. So, anyone every sit here? Reviews, etc are all welcome.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Well, I've never been to Madison Square Garden, but I've seen 3 WWE events live. I've sat in Row 2 Section 6, Row 12 Section 116 (Royal Rumble 2010), and Section 105, Row 6. My personal favorite was section 105 as it puts you just above the ring so you can see all of the action while pretty close. Comparing Phillip's Arena to MSG, your spot should be excellent. You should enjoy the show. Those ground level sections are a lot of fun to be in, but sometimes you can't see everything. They are still a great view and you should have a lot of fun. Hope this helps.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
I think that's an older seating chart of MSG. The seating chart I bought my tickets on were different for the lower sections, but the upper levels are basically the same.

And to the OP, you're pretty high up in all honesty. You'll be able to see what's going on but you will be pretty far away from everything. A row closer really would have made much of a difference anyway. You should still have a blast though, the atmosphere should be great and you'll be in the building, which is really the most important thing.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
Damn. You're a long ways back. Still, WWE is fun regardless of location. I've sat everywhere from ringside to way up at the very top of the MCI center in DC, to sitting on the 50 yard line on the club level in the GA dome for WM. All the seats are fun.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I go to every WWE show at the Garden since I was a kid. I have sat on the floor seats , up in the nose bleeds ,Louge seats just about everywhere. Everywhere is pretty much a great seat.

I will be in section 102 this time for Survivor Series. If I was you I would go to this link and try to click your seat and just imagine a ring in the center knicks emblam.

http://knicks2011.io-media.com/

·
Registered
712 Posts
Hi guys, just a question. I'm a bit concered about where i'm sitting for Survivor Series 11', as the title says. I spent 100/each ticket for this section. Problem is that it is the highest point in the arena. I'm just really regretting not paying the extra 10 doller's for a row closer to the ring. then again I didn't have the money to spend at the time. I just really wanted to see the whole arena rather then being pushed up against 2 walls. So, anyone every sit here? Reviews, etc are all welcome.

Yea so I just checked for you, you are practically the last row on the top of the arena! I sat in the same area for a rangers/islanders game. You have a good view you should enjoy the seats just fine. But for that price is crazy lol. I spent $110 with taxes for each ticket from ticketmaster and I have a great seats.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nice seating chart that was posted. Sitting in Section 106 so I looks like it's a good view. My only gripe is that it's on the hard camera side and I'm hoping people in front of me don't have signs (or they are outright banned, which would be great). Wanted Row A's, but I'll take what I can get.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice seating chart that was posted. Sitting in Section 106 so I looks like it's a good view. My only gripe is that it's on the hard camera side and I'm hoping people in front of me don't have signs (or they are outright banned, which would be great). Wanted Row A's, but I'll take what I can get.
Im in 105 and I totally agree about the signs. I almost took a seat in the 300s Row A just so I wouldnt have to deal with those signs.

Ugh. Ill be so pissed if the person in front of me has a "the guy behind me cant see" sign

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for posting. I have a weird thing about not feeling ''closed in'' lol. I just as I said before rather see the whole arena for ex: row A in the 400's. Is there anything I can do at this point to get better tickets for a low price?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts