Wrestling Forum banner

Madison Square Garden House Show 3/19/11

10155 Views 52 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  acracker
I'll be heading to NYC today for the RAW house show at the Garden tonight. Just wondering if anybody else is going as well? I'll post pictures and results later tonight. The advertised card is as followed:

Miz/Orton - 2 out of 3 falls for the title
Cena/Punk - fans choice (submission,tables, falls count anywhere)
Sheamu/HHH - MSG street fight
Bryan/DiBiase
Kidd/Bourne
Santinoslov/Usos
Morrison/Ziggler
Truth/Riley
Eve/Gail/Tamina//Fox/Bellas - Maryse is ref

Kelly is the host.

Can't wait! I'll be going out back before the show to try to score some pictures. Anyone else gonna be there?
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
5,733 Posts
Ari going over truth in a brutal match

· Banned
4,476 Posts
My money's on Sheamu. :p

Sounds like a good show, man.

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sunny just posted on her facebook page "go to msg...i heard some cool things are supposed to happen."

She lives in Jersey, so maybe she'll be making a surprise appearance?

And soxfan, "Sheamu" for the win!

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Wow, that's a great card overall. Bryan/DiBiase, Kidd/Bourne and Ziggler/Morrison are gonna be treat to watch live.

· Registered
3,795 Posts
Wow it looks like a great show for you to go and see man, i hope you enjoy it AND its a house show at MSG. Isn't MSG always a great arena for the WWE to go to? :D

The matches i'd like to see would be the Ziggler/Morrison match (What it should be at mania), Dibiase and Bryan (They did put on a good match at Survivor Series right?) and strangely enough the Kidd/Bourne match.

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow it looks like a great show for you to go and see man, i hope you enjoy it AND its a house show at MSG. Isn't MSG always a great arena for the WWE to go to? :D

The matches i'd like to see would be the Ziggler/Morrison match (What it should be at mania), Dibiase and Bryan (They did put on a good match at Survivor Series right?) and strangely enough the Kidd/Bourne match.
A lot of superstars say that the All State Arena in Chicago is their favorite venue, but Madison Square Garden is the home of WWE, so thye always go all out for the Garden.

And Bourne/Kidd has a makings to be a great one, if given time. This should be a mid card fued for the US title.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Do yourself a favour and stop off at Manhattan Mayhem to see some AWESOME wrestling.
Fixed. But you gave the poor guy no information and it's 12:30pm so there's not much time left.

Ring Of Honor
March 19, 2011- 4:00 pm belltime
Manhattan Center (Grand Ballroom- 7th Floor)
311 West 34th St.
New York, NY 10001
(212) 279-7740

· Just Remember
1,082 Posts
Oh God, please tell me that Bryan won't be "feuding" with Dibiase AGAIN. He's been feuding with him for about 3 months already (if you call random matches and no storyline or promos a feud)
Don't worry about it mate. Feuds will often run on a bit through the house shows after they're off tv. It's just so the fans are used to the idea of the guys being enemies already.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Sounds like an awesome card. Bourne/Kidd, Dibiase/Bryan, Sheamus/HHH, Cena/Punk and Morrison/Ziggler all look fantastic. I very much hope they put on a card like this for the house show I go to in April...although Trips probably won't make the journey down to the UK. I'll be happy with just Ziggler/Morrison though.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.