Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so they referred to it again on this weeks Impact. Who is going to be the lucky guy that has Madison Raynes' fine ass chasing them?

·
Registered
925 Posts
I kinda think Crimson could use a valet to add a little something extra to his character but I thought Angelina would be best for that role (both visually and because of their real life relationship). I guess Madison would do as well. Or maybe Zema Ion could be the guy? I don't know but I'm definitely intrigued.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Clearly its Devon.

But yeah presumably one of the heels in the battle royale will get a valet. It'd be a shame if Gunner went from having Ric Flair to Madison Rayne and her ridiculously annoying screeching.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Clearly its Devon.

But yeah presumably one of the heels in the battle royale will get a valet. It'd be a shame if Gunner went from having Ric Flair to Madison Rayne and her ridiculously annoying screeching.
I am almost sure it's Robbie E since it looks like Rob Terry will turn on him soon.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I kept thinking how hilarious it would be if it was Devon, but being he recently already did a family storyline with his kids and wife it would be dumb to do something similar again. But the comedy behind the opposites attract would be great. I'm betting money on Robbie E, then he'll hang around her and Gail and drive Gail nuts with being annoying. Then gail will always be complaining about him and trying to get Madison to dump him.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think it will be Eric Young. A fake crush to try and get the knockout tag belts for her and Gail

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Maybe it's AJ Styles. One of those pictures Daniels has shows a woman, but not her face.

·
Finally...
5,984 Posts
EDIT:^^As the Person above me said I think its Aj I think it would go along with the storyline and Aj and Madison would have some sorta of excuse like Dixie was setting up a meeting for us to sort out madison crush because Aj a married man...Plus I wouldnt mind madison turning face from this shes been a heel for a long time now

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,835 Posts
I think it will be Eric Young. A fake crush to try and get the knockout tag belts for her and Gail
I agree with this. But not because she wants the tag belts. But because it would make for an interesting storyline for the newly weds. I mean let's be honest. Does anyone really see ODB and Eric Young staying together. I would imagine that Madison would be used to seduce Eric, and cause some trouble for them leading to Eric and ODB breaking up and getting a divorce and ODB going after Madison out of revenge. Maybe Eric might even help Madison beat ODB in a match as a way to further their fued.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
It should be Styles.. He could use something like that for a gimmick change, it might help him.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I hope its AJ Styles in a way. =)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts