Wrestling Forum banner

Madison Rayne

2835 Views 25 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  ~Fallen Angel~
Did Madison Just Put over wwe when she said mickie james was once the best wrestler in the best wrestling promotion?
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
3,829 Posts
She put her over somewhat. I didn't quite catch the WWE reference, though.

What stood out for me was that Madison Rayne actually cut a strong promo for once WITHOUT screaming like Vickie Guerrero. She needs to do that more. She's easy on the eyes but the screeching can sometimes get a bit annoying.

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Registered
38,713 Posts
um, i thought she said that Mickie's goal was to be the top womens wrestler in the top womens division/company, AKA TNA. since we all know Knockouts >>>> Divas. maybe i remember wrong though.
Thats exactly what she said.

· Registered
588 Posts
"You came to TNA, for 1 reason and 1 reason only; to prove you were the best female wrestler, in the top female promotion, in the world"

That 'were' sounds like she's talking about WWE, probably means TNA.

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,566 Posts
Well, atleast she didn't say WWE flat out...

Couple of mistakes in that promo by Madison, but we know what she means.

Still, IMO, the best heel gal in the industry today.

It's not a female promotion though (i.e all-women) :lmao

Whoever wrote that line needs to pay closer attention to detail. "Best female division" sounds more accurate.
*Best Female "Mainstream" Promotion

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
Did Madison Just Put over wwe when she said mickie james was once the best wrestler in the best wrestling promotion?
No. When she referenced the best womens promotion she was referring to TNA. Mickie James wants to be the top female in the top womens promotion.

· Registered
2,292 Posts
She put her over somewhat. I didn't quite catch the WWE reference, though.

What stood out for me was that Madison Rayne actually cut a strong promo for once WITHOUT screaming like Vickie Guerrero. She needs to do that more. She's easy on the eyes but the screeching can sometimes get a bit annoying.
A heel being annoying?

No

freeking

way

· Registered
9,884 Posts
Just wanted to take this opportunity to mention how great Madison is.

Reactions: ~Fallen Angel~
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.