1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Put Madison back in the ring where she belongs.

Get rid of Mathews.

Don Callis should be the color guy for as long as he's with the company.

For play by play either bring back Tenay or Joey Styles out of retirement, or settle for Matt Striker if you have to.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's a start but there's got to be someone out there better than Josh Mathews. Scour the indies, ask Sami Callihan if he knows anyone etc. Josh is so goddamn bad.

·
Southern Pride
4,326 Posts
I was just thinking recently of how possible it is for Josh Mathews to keep his position for the next decade or as long as Impact is still around. They seem committed to him, even though he is beyond stale right now.

Impact needs to freshen up a lot of things. Replacing Madison Rayne on commentary is a good start. Although, she wasn't as annoying as Josh to me.

Matt Striker and Don Callis together would be interesting.

By the way, I have no interest in seeing Madison back in the ring.

Reactions: MrFlash

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
If josh Matthew’s was replaced with striker or probably literally anyone else, it would be watchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
824 Posts
Most people that don't watch Impact say it's because Josh on commentary...

Impact replaces Madison Rayne....lolwut?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Most people that don't watch Impact say it's because Josh on commentary...

Impact replaces Madison Rayne....lolwut?
I think it’s a combination of Josh on commentary and the fact that they have Rich fucking Swann as their world champion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,687 Posts
I wonder if dlo and matt are permanent? Still a zilliom times better thab josh. How the fuck dod someone that had such a bad voice get to keep his job for so long. Lets hope the same dont happen for Excalibur in aew. Hes actually beyond worse than Josh.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Shock to see Josh gone. I was shocked to see Madison leaving with this thread initially and now Josh leaving commentary to.

I do enjoy Matt Striker though, always enjoyed him and him & vampiro in Lucha Underground was my favourite pairing so heres hoping D'Lo can be great pairing.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Not a fan of Striker, his voice is better than Josh but the quality of his commentary is usually more grating, he comes off as trying too hard to be smarky and loops around to ruining our immersion.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts