Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering the other day about authority on this page and it occured to me that Machine's 'rank' should be higher: Think about what he has done for the Site and the threads he has been with tha site for about a year now and has benefitted us all from his GREAT womens section and his great babes. I feel that if he had some more 'power' or 'control' that he could give the site much much more. Whenever i have had a problem he has been kind and tryed to help in whatever way he possibly could. It also Occured to me that a few months ago the site was in serious trouble and needed a fairly large sum of money which Machine generously gave to the site to keep it all going for the great people that use it every day. i would like to put it to u Admins that Machine e Promoted To an 'Admin' himself. Could you please consider my Idea between ur selves and come to a 'generous' decision bearing in mind the things he has helped the site and your selves achieve. Cheers Peeps!:agree:

M

·
0 Posts
I dont know what to say! umm thanks for ur support, and everyone that has supported me since last aug. I love being here and im stayng for as long as i can.

Sob sob!

Daz

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Rachel is fit.

And everything you said was true, but its up to the admins..

I think we have enough admins already.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I think Kaneanite should be a super mod. He has more experience, and has branched out in to other forums. Machine, although cool, has just stayed (moderated) in the WOW forums.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
He does nothing around here.
Kaneanite and myself do all the work.
He should be demoted not promoted.
Muahahahaha!

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks Rajah, nice to know my chums like me :-(

If i had the chance to moderate other sections i would.

Daz

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Nitemare isn't get demoted, The Welsh Wizard aka. Machine may well be made an admin soon, however, as things stand, we don't need one.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Machine said:
Thanks Rajah, nice to know my chums like me :-(
If i had the chance to moderate other sections i would.
Daz
Nothing but love for ya big fella.
We don't need anymore admins. They are annoying enough as it is.
Machine could become a Super-Mod.

M

·
0 Posts
:shocked: Really! Kool

You is da ppl for the ppl! Welsh Wizzard me likes:cool:

Machine

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well peeps cheers for hearing me out and comind to an good decision i thank you all.
Cheers Amish

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hey, I was the only one who suggested he be super mod. I feel like he is my brother... who is not related to me in any way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts