Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Show opens with the usual pyros and RAW! music. The show begins with Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon's music and he slowly walks down the ramp with an evil grin on his face.He says that tonight is the night we will welcome back one of the greatest businessmen and wrestlers in the history of wwe.He then says he will be revealed at the end of the show.

*Commercials*

The first match is a short face-off between Steven Richards V A-Train.
This match lasts for about 4 minutes and ends with A-train winning the match by performing the derailer.

The second match is in the womens division and is for the Womens Championship, it is also a fatal-four-way to make it more interesting.
The participants in this match are:
Victoria (Champion) vs Jazz vs Molly Holly vs Lita.
This match goes on for about 8 minutes and is won by Jazz when she grabs Litas shorts and also uses the ropes.

*Commercials*

We then come back to see a backstage worker running into Bischoffs office telling him to come quickly.The cameras follow Bischoff and the backstage worker to the Boiler room where the room is filled with steam. We then get a close-up and actually see that Chris Jericho is tied to a chair and surrounded by rope which leads around the chair up Jericho's leg and tied to his Testacles. Then we see Kane put petrol all over the rope and get a lighter from his pocket. Bischoff then shouts to Kane:

Bischoff: Kane, if you light that rope, i will fire you're ass!

Kane carelessly lights the rope and it begins to Draw closer to Jerichos testacles.
Then more backstage workers and firemen come and put the fire out from beneath Jericho. Then one of the firemen attacks Kane and throws him down some stairs. The firemen then takes off his suit to reveal himself as Shane McMahon.Then there is a shot of Kane lying unconcious at the bottom of the stairs as the show cuts for a commercial break.

*Commercials*

We then come back to see another match:
Edge Vs Batista w/Ric Flair.
Edge is whipped into the rops and then tripped by Flair, when Edge turns around to shout at Flair Batista gets the roll-up.
Match duration:9 minutes.

Chris Benoit + Shawn Michaels Vs Triple H + Rhyno.
Benoit and Michaels win via DQ.Triple H hitting Shawn Michaels with a Sledgehammer.

*Commercials*

Main Event:
Randy Orton (Champion) Vs Shelton Benjamin.
Intercontinental Title Ladder Match.
Randy Orton retains his title.

Vince Mcmahon then returns to the ring to reveal that his son is back juston a one year contract to finish what he started with Kane. The show ends with Shane O'Mac putting a cardboard stand up of Kane in a dumpster and burning it. Final moments of show go into close up of the burning cardboard Kane.

So what do you think of my first Raw storyline attempt? Give me your feedback.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think you need to build more storylines up, and more detail to your matches, instead of just the duration and final move.

Seems like Rhyno's getting a good push, and Shane McMahon being revealed to be a fireman attacking Kane seems like a good start of a storyline

1 - 3 of 3 Posts