Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont understand why everyone is assuming "THEY" are the M.E.M. why would it be them? I dont see a connection or a valid beef between them not to mention who wants to see that nothing about that makes any sense.

·
Administrator
59,352 Posts
Yeah, a MEM with just Angle and Steiner, considering Nash & Book are back with WWE for the time being and Sting's status is always unknown. Anyway you can use the other big thread for it. It will most likely be a disappointment anyway.

You, sir, are a moron.
Don't flame.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The OP is right. Nothing has been mentioned about the Main Event Mafia yet everyone on here is convinced. Theres gonna be a thread in about 4 months about aborted storylines and this will be suggested as one even though its was never a storyline to begin with. If they were to go with the Mafia why would they have Crimson in it? What the hell has he main evented?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Russo will fool us all. Again.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Hey, there were like 40 guys saying they knew it was going to be MEM. It was sooooo obvious.

I hate people who act like they know something when really they don't have a clue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.