Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy has just done the biggest session of posting i've seen. For anyone that missed his effort, here's a screen shot:

It continued further but this was all that would fit on my screen.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I saw that. What can you say? I didn't read all the posts. He's new. There is obviously no need to answer every single damn post in the Anything Thread.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
He seems to share similarities with KingSteelJack.
0MGZ!11 COULD THEY BE THE SAME PEOPLE!? :eek: :rolleyes:
Either way, new member, or old, there's no reason to be spamming forums with senseless blabbering of the same subject(church and religion) in every thread. I might just give him a warning, and if it continues, he, like the previous two KingSteelJack accounts, will be banned.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Mr. Canadia said in post #4 :
He seems to share similarities with KingSteelJack.

I might just give him a warning, and if it continues, he, like the previous two KingSteelJack accounts, will be banned.
If it does turn out to be KSJ, then he should know better. It really doesn't look like a new member. Why would anyone new target the Anything forum and reply almost identically (God references, etc) to every thread on the first page?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Nah I saw it. Cody should be able to tell us if the IP addresses are the same, thereby giving an accurate assumption on who he is rather than who he might be.
Don't make me come and spank you Boffa!

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Rajah, you can check most IPs yourself in the Mod CP. Lazy ass.

It could be him, and probably is. He never was really on a whole lot anyways, so I don't really care.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Lee says the IP addresses are not always correctly displayed there. If that is the case they are different anyway. That is why Lee IP bans and no-one else. He can check the addresses in a way we cannot. No iddea what that is but that is what he told me a while ago. Not lazy, just getting the facts before I jump on the bandwagon

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Thank you for verifying that.
Now can you settle this and tell us if M.A.D.E and Kingwhatever are the same person?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow Guys someone has taken the courtesy to make a thread about me! I feel so honored to be the talk of the forums. I hope we can all get along soon before God punishes the wicked and everyone but me is washed away in his mighty power.
No one seems to want to tell me why they think i am this KingSteelJack guy but they instead call me names and it makes me afraid to hurt them. i dont want to hurt anybody, i just want to save their godless souls before Jesus hunts them down and makes them pay.

God Bless everyone (only if you are not a Godless sinner that will burn for their sins in Purgatory)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts