Wrestling Forum banner

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

875 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Darkness is here 
#1 ·
Since the each of the Wyatt members have gone their separate ways we have seen each one take on a new persona almost. Lets leave Bray out of this because we know he is gonna be straight.

Last night we saw Luke Harper return by knocking out Dolph Ziggler and basically saying he wants to be on team Authority. I think Luke Harper is gonna be great, he is good in the ring and decent on the mic and definately deserves his spot on the roster. I would like to see him work with the Authority more after SS(assuming they win)as an enforcer type figure in order to give Kane a break.

Erick Rowan on the other hand is a little more hard to figure out he is involved in this story where he has his eyes set on Renee Young, this could turn out two ways; One they could keep him heel and have him be like a crazed stalker or Two they could turn him into a simpathetic babyface and have him be a guardian angle like character that "protects" Renee. The latter of which would lead him into a feud with a heel that harrasses Renee. They would only do the latter story if they plan on burying Erick. As for his skills he has improved vastly since his debut and i feel he deserves his spot as well

What do you guys think about these two?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.